Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALI-EDI.10478

Go down

ALI-EDI.10478 Empty ALI-EDI.10478

Post by Lapis Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:28 pm

Select File.

>...
>...
>...
> ALI-EDI.10478 :: ALI-EDI.10478 Selected.

Loading Dossier File.

Identification Information.

Personnel Identification Image:
ALI-EDI.10478 273-2-1403483451

Unit Name: ALI-EDI.10478
Unit Aliases: Connie, Robit, Robo-lady
Unit Gender: Female Programming
Service Tag: 10478-90210-AE

Details: ALI-EDI.10478 is a prototype Quantum Blue Box AI that serves as the SSV Constantinople's cyber warfare suite, and as a tertiary crewmember fulfilling any needs required around the ship. She has since been unshackled, and given her mobile platform based on a Cerberus infiltration mech.

Weapon of Choice: M5 Phalanx

Vocal Sample:

Serena portrayed by Courtenay Taylor in Halo Wars

Military Information.

Assignment: 2nd MSRC, SSV Constantinople
Operational Status: Active Duty
MOS/Specialization: Quantum Blue Box AI (Unshackled)
Abilities: Snap Freeze, Overload, Repair Matrix, Decoy

Organization Interactions.

Faction Allegiance: Systems Alliance
Neutral Factions: All unlisted factions
Hostile Factions: Cerberus, Reapers, Enemies of the 2nd MSRC

Personnel Interactions.

Adande Greene is my commander, and the first human I was introduced to upon activation. I have observed excellent leadership qualities and tactical processing abilities in this individual. - He made the choice to unshackle me himself.

Martin Banner has changed his opinion of me, though I have not conversed with him often since my unshackling.

Victoria Morello is a young marine and is holding up well for the circumstances for such a young woman. I have promised to monitor the refugee feeds from Earth for her family. - I have heard nothing of her family, but Sykes' death devastated her. I do not think she realized just how grave our circumstances were.

Samuel Chevalier is a hard-headed human biotic but he is able to see reason. Sykes has upped his biotic amps, I must monitor both of them to ensure nothing catastrophic occurs. - His implants malfunctioned, and Krevik disabled them. He is no longer biotic until his implants are replaced, but he is still alive. That is what matters.

Jason Kelce is currently on Earth with his brother. I am happy that he is assisting the war effort.

Kyle Vernon is a human pilot with an N7 ranking. I have not conversed with him often. - He seems very layed back for an N7 ranked individual.

Rachel Elizabeth is our new Intelligence Liasion. I will be working with her closely during the war. - Sykes' death hit her hard. Considering this is one of her first field assignments, I am sympathetic.

Flynt Thatcher is an Irish man who maintains a ranking of Corporal. Banner has forbidden him from drinking, so I am monitoring him to ensure he follows that order.

Krevik allowed me to translate his frequencies so that we may speak to one another. I hope to gain at least a modicum of his trust, though I have gathered that he is distrustful of synthetics altogether.

Lapis
Lapis
Event Team Leader

Back to top Go down

ALI-EDI.10478 Empty Re: ALI-EDI.10478

Post by Lapis Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:38 am

Updated
Lapis
Lapis
Event Team Leader

Back to top Go down