Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALI-EDI.10478

Go down

ALI-EDI.10478 Empty ALI-EDI.10478

Post by Lapis Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:26 am

Select File.

>...
>...
>...
> ALI-EDI.10478 :: ALI-EDI.10478 Selected.

Loading Dossier File.

Identification Information.

Personnel Identification Image:
ALI-EDI.10478 273-2-1403483451

Unit Name: ALI-EDI.10478
Unit Aliases: Connie
Unit Gender: Female Programming
Service Tag: 10478-90210-AE

Details: ALI-EDI.10478 is an unshackled First Generation Quantum Blue Box AI that serves as the SSV Constantinople's cyber warfare suite, and as a tertiary crewmember fulfilling any needs required around the ship. She wears a skin-tight Alliance catsuit over her chassis.

Weapons of Choice: M4 Shuriken SMG and M5 Phalanx Heavy Pistol

Vocal Sample:

Serena portrayed by Courtenay Taylor in Halo Wars

Military Information.

Assignment: 2nd MSRC, SSV Constantinople
Operational Status: Active Duty
MOS/Specialization: Quantum Blue Box AI (Unshackled)
Abilities: Snap Freeze, Incinerate, Overload, Repair Matrix

Organization Interactions.

Faction Allegiance: 2nd MSRC, Systems Alliance
Neutral Factions: All unlisted factions
Hostile Factions: Enemies of the 2nd MSRC

Personnel Interactions.

Martin Banner was a curious man, and he will be missed dearly. I do... hope that his death as not agonizing.

Adande Greene is the man who first unshackled me. I am forever grateful for this.

Draven Miller has become somewhat of a deadbeat, according to his son and what records I could get into. It is... disappointing.

Jack Miller has all the fire and bravado of his father with a bit less of a filter. Perhaps it is for the better.

Sanilra Edoris seems to have taken a liking to my institutionalized sarcasm.

Emma Thatcher has grown quite well from what I first knew of her.

Anne Elizabeth has an almost uncanny resemblance to her mother, despite being adopted. I wonder if she had cosmetic surgery.

Nguyen Thi Kim-Ly is a timid young woman, quite unsure of herself. But under Kota and Khada's tutelage I imagine she will do quite well for herself.

Chris Kota seems to be a character. He's got a somewhat lopsided personality mixed with that of your typical Marine Corps 'jarhead'.

Droko Compor is a hard man, but he gets results. It is difficult to argue with the means if the ends justify it.

Raik Arglack is in his 500s now. I am rather enjoying that he is back aboard.

Jarik Kinaro is an STG operative. I am naturally distrustful of them due to their position in the galaxy at this time and the recent events on Tuchanka, but Jarik seems to be proving himself reliable.

Lapis
Lapis
Event Team Leader

Back to top Go down