Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Elizabeth - KIA

Go down

Anne Elizabeth - KIA Empty Anne Elizabeth - KIA

Post by Sargo922 Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Select Dossier File.

>...
>...
>...
> Anne Elizabeth :: Anne Elizabeth Selected.

Loading Dossier File.

Personnel Identification Information.

Personnel Identification Image:
[Your Image Here]

Name: Anne Elizabeth
Aliases: N/A
Species: Human
Ranking: TBD
Identification Tag: 5293-8674-AE

Physical Appearance: 5’10|Above-Average Build|Caucasian|Ocean Blue Eyes|Neatly trimmed brown hair|Alliance Uniform|

Vocal Sample:

Personnel Training/Experience Information.

Training: Alliance Basic Training, Alliance Advanced Combat Engineer Training, Maintenance and Repair Training  
Assignment: 2nd MSRC
Operational Status: KIA
Previous Occupation(s): SSV Caen Marine Company
Specialization: Combat Engineer
Awards/Decorations: Purple Heart(x2), Bronze Star
Battle/Service Record: Alliance Frontier Space Patrols(2223-2226)
Date Joined: 2217
Casualty Classification: KIA
Time Within Company: N/A

Organization Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: Systems Alliance
Listed Liked Factions: Turian Hierarchy, Krogans, Asari Republic, Salarian Union, Quarians
Listed Disliked Factions: Mercenary Factions, Attican Pact
Listed Neutral Factions: Geth, Raloi, Batarians, All unless specified
Hostile Factions: State of Gatol

Personal Relationships.

Emma Thatcher: Emma is my older sister, while we may not be biological sisters, we still look out for one another, and I'm happy to have her watching my back in the field.

Raik Arglack: Arglack is a tough individual, being a Krogan I guess that comes naturally, he's defensive of his squad mates and even in light of the situation on his homeworld, he didn't attempt to physically confront the Salarian in our unit, he has my respect for that.

Michael Wolff: Lieutenant Wolff is our XO, at first glance he seems uptight and very straight to the point, but he has a deep level of care and respect for the soldiers under his command, wanting us to perform at our absolute best, I'm proud to serve alongside him.

Daniel Vernon: The son of Kyle Vernon, and despite some of the stories that my mother used to tell about Kyle, his son is a very respectable and steadfast individual, and I look forward to continuing to serve alongside him.

Sanila Edoris: A former Asari Commando, Edoris is a powerful yet friendly soldier, I haven't had much of a chance to talk to her off the field, but my first couple of icebreakers have been promising, I hope to get to know her more in the future.

'Connie': Our ship's AI, under normal circumstances I'd be concerned about working with one, however Connie has proven to be a helpful and even funny member of the crew during our deployments, I can see a fair amount of my mother in her, so I assume they got along pretty well, so I hope to do the same.

Rachel Elizabeth: My mother, despite all that's happened to her, I will still always love her for choosing to bring me into her family.

Flynt Thatcher: I don't know my father very much, after he went MIA during a mission a year after I was adopted, I wish I had gotten to know him more, Emma speaks very highly of him.

Travis Kelce: I haven't spent much time with Uncle Travis, unlike Emma, but I know enough about him to trust him and know that he's a respectable, if not unique, individual.

Personal History.

Anne Elizabeth is the adopted daughter of former Reaper War Veteran Rachel Elizabeth, who through a special Alliance project was brought back to life despite her injuries. She was adopted by Elizabeth at the age of 8 from the Shepard Association for Wartorn Families, a organization dedicated to helping families that survived the Reaper War find a new homes, both of Anne's biological parents were killed during the war, and she went from safe haven to safe haven before finding herself inside of one of their orphanages. Shortly after her 8th birthday, Anne would be chosen to meet with a pair of perspective parents, and when she entered the meeting room, she came face to face to Rachel and Flynt Thatcher, and after speaking for an hour, the pair agreed to adopt her into their family.

After joining the Thatcher family, Anne met Emma, Thatcher's first adoptive daughter, the duo had their disagreements, but eventually the two became family to one-another, despite Anne and Emma taking after their respective mother and father in more than one way.

A year later, Flynt would be listed as MIA while on a mission, and Rachel, who was still serving the Alliance as an Alliance Marine Major, dedicated much of her time trying to find him. Emma would end up spending much of her time with her godfather Travis, whilst Anne preferred to spend more time with her mother, learning from her. While she did have a relationship with Travis Kelce through Emma, she spent very little time with him, despite the fact that Rachel would have preferred it.

Eventually, at the age of 18, she would enlist in the Alliance Marines, becoming a combat engineer. The skills and training came naturally to her, thanks to her mother's mentoring, and she graduated from the academy in 2223, finding a posting onboard the SSV Caen, the same ship which Elizabeth had once served on, in Alliance Frontier Space. She would see occasional bits of action against Pirates and opportunistic mercenaries, serving with valor and distinction, earning the bronze star after helping defeat an ambush of Krogan mercenaries, as well as two purple hearts to go with it.

Anne would keep her mother's namesake of Elizabeth, a personal choice and one she does not make out of spite, and has since then been transferred to the SSV Constantinople's 2nd MSRC, where her skills would be put to better use.

Last edited by Sargo922 on Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sargo922
Canuck

Back to top Go down

Anne Elizabeth - KIA Empty Re: Anne Elizabeth - KIA

Post by Sargo922 Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:26 pm

Relations update.

Sargo922
Canuck

Back to top Go down