Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GyC Sam Chevalier

Go down

GyC Sam Chevalier Empty GyC Sam Chevalier

Post by Meach Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:13 pm

Select File.

>...
>...
>...
> Sam Chevalier :: Sam Chevalier Selected.

Loading Dossier File.

Personnel Identification Information.

Personnel Identification Image:
GyC Sam Chevalier Only-god-forgives
GyC Sam Chevalier E0866685AB682C17FDA553F80DAF042F79257FEB

Unit Name: Sam Chevalier
Unit Species: Human
Unit Gender: Male
Unit Ranking: Gunnery Chief
Unit Age: 36
Service Tag: 04161-99869-SC

Physical Appearance: 6’2” Tall | Muscular Build | Weighs Around 180lbs. | Short Dark Brown Hair | Rough Beard | Cold Blue Eyes | Scars on the back of his neck, arms and legs | Military Grade Prosthetic Left Arm.

Vocal Sample:

Personnel Military Information.

Training: Alliance Military Training, Biotic Acclimation and Temperance Training(BAaT)
Assignment: 2nd MSRC, SSV Constantinople
Operational Status: Active Duty
MOS/Specialization: Biotic Adept (L5x Implants)
Awards and Decorations: Purple Heart, Bronze Star, Galactic Unit Citation
Battle/Engagement Record: Elysium (2176), Torfan (2178), Eden Prime War(2183), Collector Conflict (2185)
Casualty Classification: N / A
Time In Service(s): 7 Years Alliance Enlisted Service (2170 - 2176), (2178 - 2179). 4 Years Marine Corps Special Operations Command (2180 - 2184).

Abilities:
TBD

Organization Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: Systems Alliance
Listed Liked Factions: Asari
Listed Disliked Factions: Batarians, Krogan, Salarians, Volus  
Listed Neutral Factions: Citadel Council, Turians, Qurians, Drell, Elcor, Hanar
Hostile Factions: Geth, Collectors, Vorcha

Personal Relationships.

• SvC Jason Kelce: We're very different, but he was one of my best friends on the ship. He taught me a lot about being a NCO. I'm glad to hear that he's alive. At the end of the day you can't separate a Kelce from Earth.
  • StfLt Martin Banner: When I first arrived I had far more problems than I have now. He helped me work through them, and because of that I'm a better person. He's taught me everything I know about being a leader, and I'm still learning. Lately I've let him down, but I'm working to fix it.
  • Lieutenant Commander Adande Greene: Greene's given me a home on his ship, something I've never had. He's worked with me through the good times and bad. I hope I can fix what I've done.

Unit History:

Sam Chevalier was born April 16, 2150 on Earth to a poor family in New York City. His father was killed when Sam was three leaving him and his mother to fend for themselves. When Sam was eight he sneaked into an Alliance facility and was exposed to Element Zero. Sam was caught and his exposure gave him biotic capabilities. When he was thirteen, his Mother discovered he was a biotic. After learning his abilities she quickly sent him to Gagarin Station (Jump Zero) to go through the Biotic Acclimation and Temperance Training (BAaT) Program. He would spend the next five years of his life on Jump Zero, training in the BAaT program to use his biotic implants. In 2167 his L1 implants were replaced with the newly developed L2 implants. Sam was one of the first children they performed the procedure on. It was painful and nearly took Sam’s life, but he recovered and continued training.

When Sam had just turned 18 in 2168, Kaidan Alenko accidentally killed Commander Vyrnnus and the program was shut down. After the program shut down, Sam returned to Earth briefly. He was away from his home for so long and his Mother, and most of his old friends thought he was a freak and he was cast out. He realized there was nothing left for him there and decided to enlist in the Alliance Marines in 2170. He would complete two tours in the Skyllian Verge in 2175 and would be stationed on Elysium. After staying on Elysium for a year Batarian pirates attacked the Colony in what would become known as the Skyllian Blitz. He would get shot fives times during the battle and be awarded the purple heart and bronze star.

After the Blitz, Sam would spend a year recovering and would consider retirement from the Marines. Sam would get a call from his former CO telling him he should re-enlist because "Something big was going to happen." and he thought Sam might want to be a part of it. Against the wishes of his wife at the time, he would re-enlist and would be sent to Torfan to participate in the Torfan Offensive in 2178. He committed horrible crimes on the moon and would be Court-Marshaled and eventually cleared to return home to Elysium. Sam returned home in 2179 and after one month of being back him and his wife both filed for divorce. He took a year off from the Alliance following the divorce, and became a hired gun on Omega.

In 2180 his Commanding Officer from the Torfan Offensive came to Omega to find him. He offered him a spot in his MARSOC (Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command) team. Sam accepted and rejoined the Alliance Marines in 2180.
Meach
Meach
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down