Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSG Eamon Thatcher

Go down

MSG Eamon Thatcher Empty MSG Eamon Thatcher

Post by SlyCoopr Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:27 pm

Select File.

>...
>...
>...
> Eamon Thatcher :: Eamon Thatcher Selected.

Loading Dossier File.

Personnel Identification Information.

Personnel Identification Image:
 MSG Eamon Thatcher 28512749290_ed10b7d871_b

Name: Eamon Thatcher
Known Aliases:
Ranking: Master Sergeant
Religious Preference: Unstated
Homeworld/Province: Ireland, Earth (Birthplace). Eden, Genesis (Colonized).
Spoken Language(s): Commonwealth Standard English, Latin
Service Tag: 20192-45154-ET

Physical Appearance:
5'10 / Neat Black Hair / Clean Shaven / Blue Eyes / Irish Accent / Clean Suit With Ribbons / Good, Strong Posture

Vocal Sample:

Personnel Military Information.

Training: Basic Training, Vanguard Training, Vanguard Commander Training, NCO Training
Assignment: 1st VIRC
Operational Status: Active Duty
Previous Service(s):
Specialization: Vanguard Commander
Abilities:

• Battle Coordination - Use past experiences to coordinate the marines under your command or your vicinity to work together in a series of actions that will give a bonus to the overall outcome. (+10 bonus to assigned team's next action that round, if used by squad leader, it affects all marines in the squad. Does not stack with other Combat coordination bonuses)
  • Tactical Scan - Identifies a single weakness in a targeted enemy. If the commander targets the weakness in the next move or transmits the data to others on his team, a +15 roll bonus is granted.(4 turn cooldown)

Awards and Decorations:
Battle/Engagement Record: Battle of Galakor
Casualty Classification: N/A
Time In Service(s): 18 Years

Organization Relationships.

Faction Allegiance:Commonwealth of Man
Listed Liked Factions:
Listed Disliked Factions: Galakor, Drovians
Listed Neutral Factions:
Hostile Factions:

Personal Relationships.

Affectionate:

Liked:
John May - I never expected Little John to join the military, much less join my unit. Last I saw him, he was still a little trouble maker. Looks like he cleaned up and got his priorities in line. / John clearly doesn't see the reality of this galaxy, playing nice with Xenos will only hold back Humanity and lead us to destruction. Though, I respect his tenacity to his ideals. I just wish it were the correct ideals.

Liam Van Straaten - I'm glad to see another man with some common sense among the crew. It takes real balls to do what is best and it seems to have them.  

Neutral
Jeremiah Mori - I haven't gotten to see much of the Prefect's ability in combat nor have I gotten many chances to speak with him. To gain the rank of Prefect says plenty to me, but, I still need to see more from him before I make any decisions.

#7994 - #7994 is at this point an anomaly to me. With the issue of rogue androids running amok, keeping as many eyes on him is of utmost priority.

Disliked:
Rai - I'm not sure how he weaseled his way onto this crew, but it was a mistake allowing him to remain him. Every mission he gets himself hurt cause he ran at something with his blade, trying to impress the Prefect I imagine. Not to mention he's a weak minded fool.

Respected:
Roland Harlon - Respectable man. He's been on the ground for each mission we've undertaken so far. Keeps his cool in hard situations and it's a well needed trait in this crew.

Feared:

Hated:

Personal History.

Last edited by SlyCoopr on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
SlyCoopr
SlyCoopr
That One Uncle

Back to top Go down

MSG Eamon Thatcher Empty Re: MSG Eamon Thatcher

Post by SlyCoopr Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:45 pm

Quick update. Personal History will be soon.
SlyCoopr
SlyCoopr
That One Uncle

Back to top Go down

Post by SlyCoopr Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:10 pm

Quick update. Personal History will be soon.
SlyCoopr
SlyCoopr
That One Uncle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down