Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galen Dyartes

Go down

Galen Dyartes Empty Galen Dyartes

Post by Sargo922 Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:50 pm

>...
>...
>...
> Galen Dyartes :: Galen Dyartes Selected.

Loading GPR File.

DETAILS

Name: Galen Dyartes
Homeworld: Carida
Augmentations/Abilities: TBD
Position: N/A
Education: Carida Honours Graduate, Old Republic Military Academy, Imperial Military Academy High Education, Imperial Academy of Carida Stormtrooper Graduate

>Attached Image(s) Loaded
(Picture[s])

>Vocal Sample Loaded
(Video Here)

Physical Description: 6’0|Above-Average Build|Brown Hair|Blue Eyes|Stubble|Modified Stormtrooper Armor covering Chest, legs, arms and head with blue markings|E-11 holstered on right side|

Registered Weaponry: E-11 Blaster Rifle, Wrist Mounted Blaster, DLT-19 Light Repeating Blaster

(If Applicable) Military/Combatant Information.
Training: Old Republic Officer Academy Training, Imperial Army Training, Imperial Stormtrooper Training, Imperial Stormtrooper Officer Training, Imperial Intelligence Operative Training, Imperial Security Bureau Counter Insurgency Training  
Specialization: Stormtrooper Officer(Formerly), ISB Stormtrooper Captain(Formerly)  
Previous Assignment: 282nd Stormtrooper Corps, ISB Strike Team 'Epsilon'
Awards and Decorations: Medal of Bravery, Galactic War on Insurgency Medal, Imperial Badge of Merit, Imperial Valorous Service Medal
Battle/Engagement Record: Dark Reaper Crisis, Siege of Ryloth, Battle of Boz Pity(Clone Wars), Reconquest of the Rim, Anti-Insurgency Campaign, Conflict on Telos IV, ISB Deployment on Tatooine, Operation Strike Fear, Blockade of Yavin, Reytha Campaign, Battle of Boz Pity(Imperial Era), Battle of Ralltir
Time In Service: 22 Years

Faction Allegiance: Thranta Company
Listed Liked Factions: N/A
Listed Disliked Factions: Rebel Alliance
Listed Neutral Factions: Galactic Empire
Hostile Factions: N/A

Personal Relationships

Affectionate

Liked
Morga'tari'rurezi - I encountered her on Denon when she was considering taking the Imperial Bounty out on my head for escaping custody, she fortunately saw my side of things and helped me evade Imperial authorities, since then the two of us have formed a respectful working relationship and I hope to continue working with her in the future.

Respected

Neutral

Sympathetic

Disliked

Feared

Hated
Marcus Telon - A brutal, sadistic, murdering cell operative of the 'Alliance of Free Planets'. He was responsible for killing hundreds of wounded and unarmed soldiers under my protection during a raid on Telos IV. While I may have destroyed his cell, this bastard escaped. And the next time I find him I'll finish what I started.

Sargo922
Canuck

Back to top Go down

Galen Dyartes Empty Re: Galen Dyartes

Post by Sargo922 Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:14 pm

Minor updates / adjustments to Military/Combat Information, more to come later.

Sargo922
Canuck

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum