Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LCpl Valonia Agonis

Go down

LCpl Valonia Agonis Empty LCpl Valonia Agonis

Post by Agathon Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:01 pm

Select Dossier File.

>
>...
>...
> Valonia Agonis :: Valonia Agonis Selected.

Loading Dossier File.

Personnel Identification Information.

Personnel Identification Image:

LCpl Valonia Agonis Poster10

Name: Valonia Agonis
Aliases: N/A
Species: Turian
Origin: (Citadel-Born)
Ranking: Lance Corporal
Identification Tag: 4328-5763-VA

Physical Appearance:

5'11"|Tan Carapace & Light Skin Tone|Blue Eyes|White & Blue Facial Tattoos

Personnel Training/Experience Information.

Training: Citadel Security
Assignment: 2nd MSRC
Operational Status: Active
Previous Occupation(s): Citadel Security, 43rd Marine Division
Specialization: Combat Engineer
Awards/Decorations: Unknown
Battle/Service Record: C-Sec Officer: 2 years 43rd Marine Division Soldier: 12 years
Date Joined: 2226
Casualty Classification: N/A
Time Within Company: 2-3 weeks

Organization Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: Turian Hierarchy, Citadel Council, Systems Alliance
Listed Liked Factions: [INPUT] Systems Alliance, Krogan, Asari
Listed Disliked Factions: [INPUT] Unknown
Listed Neutral Factions: [INPUT] Batarians
Hostile Factions: [INPUT] Inusannon

Personal Relationships.

Affectionate:

Liked:

Raik Arglack - Arglack's been there since I was just a kid. Didn't expect to see him here, let alone work with him, but I want to show him everything I've learned. From what it seems like, he's going to be teaching me plenty of new things, as well.

Rila'Feela vas Tora - Rila was one of my first friends on the ship. I still feel like shit that she was harmed when I was supposed to be guarding her, but she forgave me for it before I even forgave myself. She's very spiritual, surprisingly, and I find that interesting.  We always have good conversations.

Vail Seria - Seria's a good corpsman, as he continues to prove time and time again. He's also not terrible for a conversation, and I hope to have more with him.

Naomi Octavius - I look forward to training some more with Octavius, as the last spar we had was a good one. Outside of that, she's a good corpsman on the field and always has her head on straight. I always respect a good soldier.

Cor'ek Talvoc - He's a Raloi, and I don't see many of those around. Because of that, he's opened my eyes to their culture, plus he's very respectful and friendly. We had a good conversation about religion, and I'd like to talk more to him throughout my time here.

Tacia Victomus - Victomus is the only other Turian on the crew as far as I know. She's very by the book as you can expect, though I'm curious about her stature, given the lack of face markings. Regardless, she's a good marksman, and that's always a good thing.

Niles Lancelot Pershing - Pershing's a very odd Human, unlike any I've met, and I've met a lot. He speaks really weird and is hard to understand a lot of the time, but he's friendly and easy to talk to when it comes to conversations. The language barrier just gives it more character, really.

Neutral

Leon Marshall - My first impressions of Marshall were terrible. I saw him as rash, careless, and disobedient. While I still stand by those thoughts, I'm still able to have some good conversations with him. It led me to change my mind on him. I don't think he's really too bad of a person, he just doesn't think things through.
-- Update --
Damn it, Leon, why didn't you just listen and stay out of range from the Krogan? You might've been dumb as shit, but you were always good company to talk to. Rest in peace.

Disliked:

Respected:

Micheal Wolff - The Commander brokered peace between the Geth Heretics and us. Not only is that something that very few people can do, it also gives me hope that maybe he can help settle the issues my own people are having. It might be too big an ask, but, I don't think anything's too big for Wolff.

ALI-EDI.10478 - Connie does a lot for this crew, and I appreciate all of it. Sure, she's programmed to handle all of it, but still, I don't think any of us would be where we are today without her.

Feared:

Hated:

Last edited by Agathon on Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down

LCpl Valonia Agonis Empty Re: LCpl Valonia Agonis

Post by Agathon Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:22 am

thicc relations update
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down