Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spectre Martin Banner

Go down

Spectre Martin Banner Empty Spectre Martin Banner

Post by Vasiil Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:57 pm

Select Dossier File.

>...
>...
>...
> Martin Banner :: Martin Banner Selected.

Loading Dossier File.

Personnel Identification Information.

Personnel Identification Image:
Spectre Martin Banner AlTonmF
Image is over 40 years old, recent pictures have been wiped from public records for security purposes

Name: Martin Banner
Aliases: Banner
Species: Human
Origin: Spacer, Alliance 3rd Fleet
Ranking: Spectre
Identification Tag: 1115-4547

Physical Appearance:

Vocal Sample:

Personnel Training/Experience Information.

Training: Alliance Marine Basic Training, Alliance NCO Training, Alliance Advanced Infantry School, Officers School, Reconnaissance School, ICT, N1 through N7 Training, ICT Instructor Training, Alliance Field Grade Officers Training, Alliance Navy/Marine Doctrine Academy, Anhurian Training
Assignment: Alliance Appointed Council Spectre attached to 2nd MSRC and SSV Constantinople
Operational Status: Active
Previous Occupation(s): Alliance Marine Enlisted Service(2171-2180), Private Military Contractor(2180-2183), Alliance Marine Officer Service(2184-2194), Service as a Spectre while an Alliance Officer (2189-2192), District Representative in Anhur(2194), Reg'ys of Anhur(2195-2226)
Specialization: Legendary Soldier
Awards/Decorations: Medal of Honor(Reaper War), Distinguished Service Cross(Skyllian Blitz), Distinguished Service Medal(As Commander of ASOCOM), Silver Star Medal(Reaper War), Legion of Merit(As the second commander of the 2nd MSRC), Bronze Star Medal w/ V Device and Oak Leaf Cluster(New Thebes Campaign, Raid on Torfan), Purple Heart(Multiple Oak Leaves, Multiple Conflicts), Navy Commendation Medal, Multiple Achievement Medals, Combat Action Ribbon, Navy Distinguished Civilian Award(Earned as Military Contractor), Reaper War Earth Campaign Medal, Expeditionary Service Medal, Service Ribbons
Battle/Service Record: Skyllian Blitz(Battle of Elysium), Raid on Torfan, Battle of Trident, Battle of New Thebes, Eden Prime War, Collector Conflict, Reaper War, Krogan Civil War, Galactic Anti-terror Campaign, Second Unification War, Batarian War, Battle of Barca, Omega Space Campaign, Rannoch Space Campaign
Date Joined: 2183-2186(First Joined), 2186-2189(Rejoined after end of Reaper War), 2226(Rejoined after Inusannon Incident)
Casualty Classification: N/A
Time Within Company: 7 Years

Organization Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: 2nd MSRC
Listed Liked Factions: Systems Alliance, Anhur, Turian Hierarchy, Rannoch Government, Batarian Confederacy
Listed Disliked Factions: Omega Space, New Hegemony
Listed Neutral Factions: Taetrus Coalition, All other Council Races
Hostile Factions: Hostiles

Personal Relationships.

Within the Company:
Michael Wolff - Wolff is a newly promoted Lieutenant Commander, just given command of the company and made a Spectre at the same time. It's a lot to take in as he was only just the XO in the past. He did hold some commands in ASOCOM before, as a Staff Lieutenant it would have been no more than a 12 man ODA. Still, he has some experience in the field of non conventional warfare so he should do well enough.

Emma Thatcher - Emma has grown a lot as I've perceived. In size and age as well was grown as a person. She's a hardcore NCO like her father, she would have made him proud. Professionally she's a good element leader alongside Arglack and has shown herself capable of handling small unit command.

Raik Arglack - The big bastards still here. He really must have missed the old company as much as I have. It's a very nostalgic feeling to have him around, he has a lot of years to live so the years he spends here are well spent. Been doing a good job as an NCO still, just like when I promoted him to Gunnery Chief decades ago. I'll see him through Tuchanka, it's not easy for him and I worry but try to remain optimistic.

Vail Seria - He wants to be an Anhurian because of his relationship with Compor. I Don't think he actually grasps what this means completely or that he'll be able to live up to the very violent lifestyle. He's too worried about the laws of his home, The Alliance, their culture and their way of life. It's harder to integrate after having lived a certain way for so long and all while serving in the marines. Though, he does have a good heart for it.

Leon Marshall - In some situation he's one of the only people who can keep his head and act how he's supposed to. It's harder for others while we're in such high stress and dangerous situations. However he doesn't have a limit and may be an emotionally retarded sociopath but I'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt.

Connie - She's a good, old friend and that mean something.

Benefactors:

Hostiles:
Flynt Thatcher - He is a corrupted traitor. A murderer, a psychopath, just like the people we fought. It doesn't matter why he did what he did now, he's gone too far and has to answer for what he's done. Elizabeth said he's a different person than who we used to know, I didn't argue but I know the truth. He's not different, he's the same Flynt Thatcher which just makes this harder to accept. I need to put him out of his misery.

Personal History.

Last edited by Vasiil on Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Vasiil
Vasiil
Owner

Back to top Go down

Spectre Martin Banner Empty Re: Spectre Martin Banner

Post by Vasiil Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:57 pm

First edition done, relations TBA
Vasiil
Vasiil
Owner