Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HM2 Vail Seria

Go down

HM2 Vail Seria Empty HM2 Vail Seria

Post by VailTheAvali Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:31 am

Select Dossier File.

>...
>...
>...
> Vail Seria :: Vail Seria Selected.

Loading Dossier File.

Personnel Identification Information.

Personnel Identification Image:
HM2 Vail Seria UGZugbX

Name: Vail Seria
Aliases: N/A
Species: Human
Origin: Earth-Born
Ranking: Hospital Corpsman Second Class
Identification Tag: 8522-0509-VS

Physical Appearance: |Caucasian Human Male|Dirty Blonde Hair|Green Eyes|5'11"|Thin Build|Clean Shaven Face|Prototype EVAM Suit|Hospital Corpsman Second Class Insignia|

Vocal Sample:

Personnel Training/Experience Information.

Training: Civilian Marksmanship Program, Civilian EMS Basic Courses, Alliance Basic Training, Alliance CLS Courses, Basics Course in Non-Human Biology
Assignment: 2nd MSRC
Operational Status: Active
Previous Occupation(s): N/A
Specialization: Corpsman [Fortification, Disperse, Adrenaline, Tactical Scan.]
Awards/Decorations: N/A
Battle/Service Record: Invasion of Gatol - [Nov 29th - Dec 1st], Campaign on curing the Tuchanka Infection - [Dec 16 - Dec 21]
Date Joined: 11/24/2221
Casualty Classification: N/A
Time Within Company: ~2 month

Organization Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: Systems Alliance, 2nd MSRC
Listed Liked Factions: Anhurian Army, Raik Clan,
Listed Disliked Factions: [INPUT NEEDED]
Listed Neutral Factions: Citadel Council
Hostile Factions: The Architect, The Remnant Machines, Geth Heretics, Omega Mercenaries

Personal Relationships.

Respected:
Micheal Wolff: A formidable leader and a newly made Spectre. My time with him has been unique in it of itself considering his history covered in black ink.

Martin Banner: While I never met him like anyone else in the 2nd, he has always struck me as a well experienced green collar. Before we freed him from the control of the Inusannon, he was intimidating and straight forward. (Okay, he still is but his head in on straight now...) He approved me of becoming an Anhurian, but I have yet to do so.

Raik Arglack: He's my Gunnery Chief, even if I'm apart of command. Regardless of his size, I choose willingly to follow behind him under his command.  

Emma Thatcher: I failed her, and while she does not hold it against me anymore, I wish not to do so again. She is a respectable Gunnery Chief who gets the job done no matter the cost.*

Droko Compor: He was our Operations Chief. We lost him at the end of the Invasion of Gatol. There was nothing I could do to save him. I realized that late, but at least I did.

Liked:
Rila'Feela vas Tora: She is our Chief Engineer. She helped me fabricate the prototype version of the Extra-Vehicular Activity Medical Suit. She can't handle alcohol at all, and I apologized a lot for it.

ALI-EDI.10478 aka "Connie": The Constantinople AI. Has more personality than any of the Geth that I've met.

Neutral
Jack Miller: AWOL. He has suffered severe PTSD from being burned alive and crippled by it. Advances in medicine can restore his breathing, and his muscles have already re-developed from his burns, however his mental instability has pushed him to the breaking point. I worry about him. We found him. Alive. His mind is still is shambles or he just hates the sight of me...

Leon Marshall: A 10 year Vet of a Jarhead, and he knows it. We've made up, and I trust him as a 'Battle buddy', but he's still essentially a jackass in need of a reality check. KIA. Bastard tripped his Deadman's switch.

Naomi Octavius: One of the recent and new Corpsmen for the Constantinople. I do not know enough about her personally to make any judgments.

Tacia Victomus: A Turian with a brutal mind and a sharp eye.

Disliked:
Nguyen Thi Kim-Ly: She's a mess that I've made all the attempts to clean up. It's time to let her go.

Feared:
Emma Thatcher: I failed her, and while she does not hold it against me anymore, I wish not to do so again. She is a respectable Gunnery Chief who gets the job done no matter the cost.*

Hated:
The Architect: More like "the Ancient Asshole." Currently causing our problems within the Galaxy as he tries to "Unite" ours with his.

*There seems to be two entries for this person on purpose.

Personal History.
TBD

Buffs, Debuffs, Abilities

+10 Bonus for any medical actions due to Corpsman MOS
+5 General roll for all combat actions due to Soldier MOS
+3 Any action in combat from race bonus roll

* Tactical Scan - Identifies a single weakness in a targeted enemy. If the corpsman targets the weakness in the next move, a +25 roll bonus is granted.
* Disperse - Disperses omnigel to all members in combat, removing one strike. Can only be used once in an engagement.
* Adrenaline - Applies to the corpsman and the nearest two players (or a player the Corpsman chooses if they wish not to apply it to themselves) giving an evasive bonus of +25 on the next defensive roll.
* Fortification - Boosts shields by 50%. Must be deployed before taking damage.

Last edited by VailTheAvali on Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
VailTheAvali
VailTheAvali

Back to top Go down

HM2 Vail Seria Empty Re: HM2 Vail Seria

Post by VailTheAvali Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:23 pm

Updated.
VailTheAvali
VailTheAvali

Back to top Go down

Post by VailTheAvali Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:52 pm

Updated to hold Buffs, Debuffs, and Abilities. Also updated relations slightly.
VailTheAvali
VailTheAvali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum