Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cpl Barrik Volgun

Go down

Cpl Barrik Volgun Empty Cpl Barrik Volgun

Post by Kravis Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:22 am

Select File

>...
>...
>...
> Barrik Volgun :: Volgun, Barrik Selected.

Loading File

Identification Information

Identification Image:
Cpl Barrik Volgun Dce35b3bb9eacd46b409c4cc720bae04

Unit Name: Barrik Volgun
Unit Aliases: "Outcast-Nine"
Unit Gender: Male
Unit Species: Batarian
Unit Ranking: Corporal
Service Tag: 45559-34513-BV

Physical Appearance:
A 6'4ft tall masculine batarian wearing Hegemony SIU-Heavy armor with black stripes painted on a white chassis. He has brown skin with orange facial and pigment markings. He speaks with a gruff but calm tone.

Vocals:

(Bray - Mass Effect 3: Omega)
(0:06-0:17 | 3:22-3:39)

Personnel Military Information.

Training:  Batarian Hegemony Special Intervention Unit, Special External Forces
Assignment: Citadel Task Force
Operational Status: Active Duty
Previous Service(s): SIU-56, Kar'Shan (Deserted)
MOS/Specialization: 12B (Combat Engineer)
Awards and Decorations: None
Battle/Engagement Record: (Unoffical) Skyillian Blitz, Torfan Defense, (Official) Raid on UMS Tinar, Battle on Midu Colony
Casualty Classification: [N/A]
Time In Service(s): SIU= 6 years, SEF= 1 year

Faction Relationships

Faction Allegiance: Himself, Siblings
Listed Liked Factions: Mercenaries | Turians, Krogan, Asari,
Listed Disliked Factions: Slavers | Salarians, Vorcha, Drell, Volus, Geth,
Listed Neutral Factions: Pirates | Humans, Batarians, Raloi
Hostile Factions: Collectors

Personal Relationships.

Affectionate:

Benya Volgun: "Hoping the Council isn't bullshitting me on this deal, Benya, because if they are, then theres gonna be hell to pay. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, Just stay out of trouble while I'm gone, sis."

Kolin Volgun: "Wish you came along for the ride, But you seemed happy, happier than the time you spent with Dad and the gang. I hope you find yourself a nice woman to marry while on Illium, plenty of pretty ones. Prettier than you. Hah!
Stay safe brother."

Respected:

Liked:

Popisia Victomus: "First turian I met in the CTF, She seems like a no-fun type of woman who's got a bigger gun than everyone else. That gun being her head. Pfft, biotics." | "She's got a stick up her ass, but she's pretty fun to trade banter with. She's just trying to get this crew into shape for the mission we'll be taking on. Which sometimes means weeding out the weak. Don't know much about her personally still.

Neutral

Markus MacCailen: "Alliance ship engineer, He's annoying, but he's not hateful. I don't got much to say about him. Except that he's a know-it-all."

Alexander Petrov: "He's alright, bit quiet. Served during Torfan, so might be best to avoid long talks about the past."

Eric Sanderson: "Oldest of the one's I met, served in the Blitz and the assault on Torfan, try even harder to avoid.
At least for now."

Oken Caelcus: "A turian-raised batarian, I've seen it all. He's a engineer, like me, And I can tell he's either going to be my best friend, or someone who's really annoying."

Virlin Valilith: "Space-born turian who's going to be the ship's pilot. He seems to be clueless when it comes to turian discipline, even Oken says that. He's a weirdo."

Disliked:

Charlotte Moore: "At least the propaganda wasn't wrong about one thing. N7's truly are a pain in the ass."

Hated:

Feared:

Biography

Last edited by Kravis on Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kravis
Kravis
Lead Coder

Back to top Go down

Cpl Barrik Volgun Empty Re: Cpl Barrik Volgun

Post by Kravis Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:29 am

Updated per soft-launch.
Kravis