Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Miller - Unknown

2 posters

Go down

Jack Miller - Unknown Empty Jack Miller - Unknown

Post by Kravis Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:41 am

Select Dossier File.

> Compor, Droko
> Thatcher, Emma
> Arglack, Raik
> Miller, Jack :: Jack Miller Selected.

Loading Dossier File.

Personnel Identification Information.

Personnel Identification Image:
Before burns:
After burns:
(Best I could find, can't stomach looking at any more.)

Name: Jack Dylan Miller
Aliases: J.D Miller, Jackie boy
Species: Human
Origin: Colonist of Earth's moon, Luna
Ranking: Corporal, Voluntary demotion
Identification Tag: 19234-02221-JM

Physical Appearance:
A 6'2ft male covered in gauze from his stomach to his arms, torso, and head. What hair he had left has been seared away from his chin and head and now is only left by mangled, burnt skin. He has a fully prosthetic left arm while his right, burnt arm is held in a exoskeleton with a prosthetic attached to his bone to assist in movement. When not in combat he wears new fatigues with the sleeves shorten and stretched for his mechanical arms. When in combat he wears a set of GARMr AR-AB (Auto Rifleman-Ammo Bearer) armor. A oxygen filter is replaced in the hardcase on it's back instead of ammo to hold a respirator to help Miller breathe while in combat.

Vocal Sample:

(Van Helsing - uh Van Helsing)
(Thanos car - Thanos car)

Personnel Training/Experience Information.

Training:  Systems Alliance Marine training, Gatol Rebel Guerrilla training.
Assignment: 2nd MSRC
Operational Status: AWOL
Previous Occupation(s): Gatol Garrison
Specialization: Automatic Rifleman: (Fortify, Adrenaline Surge, AP Rounds)
Awards/Decorations: Purple Heart (2221)
Battle/Service Record: Defense of the Gatol Garrison, Invasion of Stratem
Date Joined: 2221
Casualty Classification: [N/A]
Time Within Company: ~5 weeks

Organization Relationships

Faction Allegiance: Systems Alliance
Listed Liked Factions: Turian, Asari, Krogan, Quarian:
Listed Disliked Factions: Vorcha: State of Gatol
Listed Neutral Factions: Hanar, Elcor, Volus, Drell, Geth, Batarian:
Hostile Factions: Pirates, Slavers

Personal Relationships

Affectionate:

Respected:

Droko Compor: "Me and Compor aren't going to get along anytime soon. We're just complete opposites when it comes to tackling a problem. I do things to avoid innocent lives being put in danger and things that just aren't right. He doesn't have a problem with that anymore. He just does it and forgets about it. He claims it fucks with him. But I don't see it. He also really drove a fucking knife in me by mentioning my father, dickhead." | "I heard about what happened after I left. I guess what we argued about wasn't all bullshit. Just wish you could see it from my perspective though, Chief." | "You taught a lot to me that day in Stratham. Maybe under other circumstances we could of seen eye to eye. But I guess it was just fate that we met the way we did. I won't forget your sacrifice, Droko." | "I won't forget. But I won't overestimate myself. I'm a warrior. But I don't have the guts to make those decisions that could jeopardize others."

Friend:

Emma Thatcher: "Emma's a really good listener. I'm sort of happy to see that I'm not the only one that's sort of bonded towards this crew and this ship. She's Flynt's daughter and apparently she knew most of the stories about my father. She's the only high ranking crew-member I know right now that agrees with me that doing thing's the easy way sometimes isn't the best." | "I was with her til the end, Emma. I can understand why you don't want to talk about it. Just know I'm there for you if you need a ear." | "I don't know where to start or to end on. Don't know if we should even speak with each other anymore. I'm simply just...Different now I guess."

Liked:

Raik Arglack: "I don't know what to think of Arglack, I heard stories about him all the time when I was a kid. Jeez, he's the biggest damn krogan I've ever seen in my life too. I also hear he's got a kid and that he's stuck in the middle of some sort of situation with the Salarians again. I hope it goes well for him." | "Why was my father the way he was? I wanted to ask you, But after today. I don't want to know. I just hope I can move on and not fall into that hole he tripped into." | "This is a long fall, Arglack. And I don't think I've hit the bottom yet."

Abel Archuleta: "The newest automatic rifleman to join the 2nd MSRC. This guy is really easy to start a conversation with and he's always got something on his mind. Me and him work great in the field and I'm glad to be leading him in Thorax. | "I'm glad you weren't with me, Abel. But I wish I was there to keep you safe, You seem to be a magnet for dangerous, man." | "Could really use you right now, Abel."

Anne Elizabeth: "I didn't get to talk, We didn't need to. We were linked together in fate by being in this crew. Where our parents and guardians stood before. I'm sorry, Anne. I would of rather had gone first than see you go. At least you knew it was too late. And you died thinking of whatever comforted you in those final moments."

Acquaintance:

Vail Seria: "The main HN we've got on the Constantinople. He's alright. Nothing extremely out about him. He's just a guy who did a lot of great work before he joined the military. And the military refined his abilities to work on the crew. From what I know his father was a Gunny so it must be why he got on the 2nd MSRC with a recommendation." | "There must of been some other way. This isn't how someone should live, DAMN IT!"

Nguyen Thi Kim-Ly: "One of our corpsmen, The one who's taking charge of everything while Kota has to deal with supplies and records. She's really...Odd, but I've never met someone like her before. At least from Earth. I hope she fits in well with the crew." | "Probably the lowest of my life, both literally and figuratively. I thought I was about to be saved until we got attacked then..I just saw black splotches in my vision and it was over. Then I get the hell beaten out of me and I wake up again. Am I still alive? I think I am. Thanks to you, Doc."

Neutral

Sanilra Edoris: "I don't know what to think about Edoris. I think I need to talk to her some more, but I know she's a patient listener. Don't know nothin' beyond that though."

Detractor:

Disliked:

Michael Wolff: "I don't know what to think of the Lieutenant, He gets the job done, sometimes it doesn't matter how. He tried to talk with me a bit after my fight with the Operations Chief but I just sort of think he's doing that just so he's not playing favorites. But seeing as how they're both the highest ranking units in the crew below the Commander. I don't think he was being sincere." | "I just..I just don't trust him. There's something about him with the way he flips between sides." | "Quit acting like you know what I'm going through, liar. You think I'm a child? Have you ever lost feeling? That total numbness? No, You haven't. Go fuck yourself."

Hated:

Despised:

Feared:

Any Raging Inferno: "Stop. No. STOP. Oh god I can feel it in my fucking mind. I could feel my fucking skin melt like fucking butter on a hot potato. Oh make it fucking STOP!"

The Reapers: "Everything I heard about them is what nightmares are made of. Sometimes, I can't blame my dad for how he acted. It wasn't right, but he went through hell and back again."

Buffs and Debuffs

5+ for all combat actions for both offensive and defensive situations.
10+ for offensive actions at medium range.
10+ for bipod-steadied Typhoon attacks.
+Resistance to damage due to severing of spinothalamic tract nodes. Cutting off feeling of pain.
-25 when dealing with large flames nearby, flamethrower enemies, or incendiary-using enemies.
-May lose a action when hit with flame-based attacks.

Last edited by Kravis on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:19 pm; edited 23 times in total
Kravis
Kravis
Lead Coder

Back to top Go down

Jack Miller - Unknown Empty Re: Jack Miller - Unknown

Post by Kravis Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:32 am

Added new relations that i'll finish tomorrow.
Kravis
Kravis
Lead Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:10 pm

finished
Kravis
Kravis
Lead Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:03 am

update
Kravis
Kravis
Lead Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Punished_Rhodesian Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:22 am

Nguyen?

Punished_Rhodesian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:31 pm

Updated some relations. Moved some, and added Nguyen.
Kravis
Kravis
Lead Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:12 pm

Added Vail and updated Droko.
Kravis
Kravis
Lead Coder

Back to top Go down