Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitney Abbot

Go down

Whitney Abbot Empty Whitney Abbot

Post by miaciucci Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:56 pm

Select Dossier File.

>... Hekoh Thouk
>... Captain Ronan Aaetrius
>... Gabrel Staffen
> Whitney Abbot :: Whitney Abbot Selected.

Loading Dossier File.

Personnel Identification Information

Personnel Identification Image:
Whitney Abbot Jennifer-Lawrence-arrives-at-the-88th-Academy-Awards-nominees-luncheon-in-Beverly-Hills

Name: Whitney Abbot
Aliases: 'Whit'
Ranking: --
Identification Tag: 4515-0415-WA
Ex: 1147-8745-JD

Physical Appearance: Whitney is a 5'9", 140-pound woman with blonde, curly shoulder-length hair and green eyes. She has a lightly toned upper body and core, and muscular legs. Her skin is quite tanned, and her hair is a yellow-tinted blonde that naturally curls and frizzes, however she tries her best to keep it at a nice wave. She has a round-shaped face, and her eyes are very hooded. and are a muted green. She has a straight nose, and each of her lips are the same in size. When she smiles, her cheeks become quite round, and she has quite straight teeth. She tends to be very expressive while talking.
Vocal Sample: A medium-tone with dramatic highs and lows.

Personnel Training/Experience Information

Training: Master's degree in Criminal Psychology, Police Academy Training, MIIP Training
Assignment: TSR-1 Barbarossa
Operational Status: Active
Previous Occupation(s): Police Detective, MIIP Trainer
Specialization: Field Intelligence
Awards/Decorations: MIIP Seal of Excellency
Battle/Service Record: Police cadet for half year. Police officer for 1 year. Detective for 3 years. MIIP Agent for 1 year. MIIP Captain for 2 years.
Casualty Classification: --

Organization Relationships

Faction Allegiance: Barbarossa's Vanguard
Listed Liked Factions: Alliance, Turian Hierarchy, Asari
Listed Disliked Factions: Batarians, Krogans
Listed Neutral Factions: Delatura Corporation
Hostile Factions: Criminals, hostile lifeforms

Personal Relationships

I'm so sorry, Hekoh Thouk. Forgive me.

Captain Gabriel Staffen is a good man, and a good captain. He couldn't just let me watch, though... he isn't as great of a friend as I thought.

James Moore got to see him die. Why not me? After everything I sacrificed, why not me?

Barrik Volgun is a straightfoward man who shares priorities and respect with the Captain. I respect him, and I am glad he is alive.

Captain Ronan Aaetrius killed Hekoh, but he told us what he did on the Seer... all I can say is that Whitney Moore is grateful for his contribution, but Farrah Wilson knows he is a monster regardless.

Dylan Oshner and I made up only minutes before he was killed. He wasn't a bad man, he was just sticking to what he knew. I wish things had gone differently. I will miss him.

Matthew Colt is another really great alternate for captain. I still have to learn about him personally, though.

Peter Walsh is a good man. He might even be a great one.

Timothy Lancaster didn't deserve to die with this group. He should have died somewhere that he was comfortable being in. He never trusted anyone but me, and I don't think I even deserved that.

Bris would probably be at peace with the way she died.

Doctor Lee Yun ...how?

Flynt Thatcher seems... emotionally intelligent. That's all I can tell so far.

Jason Kelce seems like a real charming people-person. Him and I have the skill of understanding people in common; we also have in common that our professions usually don't require such a skill.

Current Thoughts
Ronan was holding us back from what we really needed to do. We kill him, so we finally get to devote our time on the Reapers, and the Seer tells us to "sit tight?" Also... Ronan did kill Hekoh, but he gave up valuable information about the Seer. I don't know who the enemy is anymore. All I know is Gabe and Peter can be trusted, and Hekoh didn't need to die.
Objective: Take the time to relax. Lay low, because MIIP is still looking for you. Dig up dirt on the Seer and his family.

Personal History
Whitney Abbot was born 2156 in Cincinnati, Ohio to two parents and a brother. Her early life is undocumented in most forms. She received her GED with a 3.9 GPA, and finished college at 24 years old with a 4.0 GPA. While finishing her sixth year of college, she began Police Academy training, and then spent a year as a police officer. Then, she spent three years balancing a police detective job, MIIP Agency, and MIIP Training, before joining this group.

Last edited by miaciucci on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:07 pm; edited 16 times in total

miaciucci

Back to top Go down

Whitney Abbot Empty Re: Whitney Abbot

Post by miaciucci Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:08 pm

Final dossier version.

miaciucci

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum