Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lieutenant Commander Adande Greene

2 posters

Go down

Lieutenant Commander Adande Greene Empty Lieutenant Commander Adande Greene

Post by Scout Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:10 am

Select File.

>...
>...
>...
> Adande Greene :: Adande Greene Selected.

Loading Dossier File.

Personnel Identification Information.

Personnel Identification Image:
Lieutenant Commander Adande Greene Ww6jfnQKzI8RZgem2k8b8egfyFc5wGcHP5Bbq8xIj-dLDfEcXGvQacwKl226UzvuFwhRKXdPCs1RMJKRLo5zQTGrVXwYIyo3jzcvabVDQLWt9mhZWHiS7jfTH1e2h98WJScy1QLZ

Lieutenant Commander Adande Greene Frank-ocean1

Unit Name: Adande Greene
Unit Aliases: Greene, Commander
Unit Gender: Male
Unit Species: Human
Unit Ranking: Lieutenant Commander
Service Tag: 28001-45153-AG

Physical Appearance: Adande Greene stands at 5'10 feet tall. He has a dark complexion with dark hair. His eyes however, are hazel to green. He usually keeps his facial hair neatly trimmed, along with his hair, always sporting a crew fade buzz cut. His voice is commanding and strong. He stands tall and maintains a neutral expression most of the time. When he smiles, a gap between his two front teeth could be seen. (If in N7 Armor) His armor is a black, the only opposing colors would be the white and red of the signature N7 program, and perhaps the most iconic, the red and white stripe down his right arm. His armor is well used yet maintained. Scratches and cuts in the armor are visible at a closer viewing. For his weapons, he utilizes a M-92 Mantis, M-8 Avenger, and a M-3 Predator, all folded neatly onto his back maglocks, save for the Predator which is on his left hip. (If in fatigues) His fatigues are well pressed and kept. The rolls of the uniform sleeves are neat and to protocol. His boots are well kept and shined, his laces perfect up the boot. On his uniform would be a N7 patch, small but still noticeable over the right breast.

Vocal Sample:

Personnel Military Information.

Training: Alliance Basic Training, Alliance NCO Training, Advanced Infantry School, Reconnaissance Training, N7 Training
Assignment: 2nd MSRC, SSV Constantinople
Operational Status: Active Duty
Previous Service(s): SSV Agincourt (Enlisted, NCO, CO)
MOS/Specialization: Infiltrator 
Awards and Decorations: The Star of Terra Medal, The Palladium Star Medal, a Galactic Unit Citation
Battle/Engagement Record: Operation Ground Breakers (2180), Operation System Freedom (2181), Battle of the Citadel (2183) The Siege of Ferris Fields (2183), Battle of Trident (2183), Battle of New Canton (2185), New Thebes Anti-Insurgency Campaign (2186) 
Casualty Classification: N/A
Time In Service(s): 11

Organization Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: Systems Alliance
Listed Liked Factions: Turian Hierarchy 
Listed Disliked Factions: N/A
Listed Neutral Factions: N/A
Hostile Factions: Collectors, Geth, Pirates, Raiders, etc

Personal Relationships.

Martin Banner is more than my second in command, he's my first go to for advice. He's one of the most stable people I've ever met, and he's irreplaceable to this crew. I'd trust him with anything.

Flynt Thatcher is one of my brothers, just like Banner. The only difference between him and Banner is that Thatcher still has many struggles to overcome. I hope one day, he overcomes them all.

Travis Kelce was my introduction to the Kelce family. Most of them wouldn't fit in anywhere else in the galaxy but a ranch in Texas, but him and Jason Kelce fit in pretty damn well on the Constantinople. 

Speaking of, Jason Kelce is gone right now. I don't believe he's dead, but with the Reapers.. I'm not sure. Either way, his actions to save the VP were some of the most heroic things I've ever seen. 

Victoria Morello is a good marine, and a well to do individual overall. Despite these horrific circumstances, she's held up pretty well. Hopefully the others see that, too.

Diogo Stolarz is still the best damn pilot in the galaxy. Lately, despite the circumstances, he seems more focused than ever. That's so critically in a pilot. I can't stress how important this man is.

Jack O'Reily was a pick up marine we got at Vancouver. He was lucky to get on our shuttle, not all the other ones made it. So far, he's been a good addition to our crew, and I hope to see more out of him.

Irini Sykes is our only corpsman right now. That must be a lot of stress. She's going to see some things during this war she probably wish she hadn't, but I think she can pull through. She has to.

Krevik is something I never thought I'd see one day. He's surprisingly relatable, for what he is. I'm not surprised some of the crew is uncomfortable around him, but I have faith that Krevik will make their opinions change.

Sam Chevalier is one of my NCOs. He's a damn good one, too. He's a little hardheaded, but so are we all. We're marines, after all. Nonetheless, he does his job well and effectively, hopefully this war only improves him.

Personal History.

Last edited by Scout on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Scout
Scout
Admin

https://iterum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lieutenant Commander Adande Greene Empty Re: Lieutenant Commander Adande Greene

Post by Scout Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:43 pm

Updated relations
Scout
Scout