Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary of Irini Sykes

Go down

Diary of Irini Sykes Empty Diary of Irini Sykes

Post by Revival Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:39 am

IC:

This was a small notebook found inside of HM Irini B. Sykes's locker. It is a traditional leatherbound diary with small detailings on the front. This diary seems to stem back from the start of her military career; to current times. If you are reading this: You are either reading this OOCly, or ICly went through her things to read her personal opinion on these topics.

OOC:

This book is either being OOCly read, or you're shifting through her personal belongings to read her diary. There is a google doc that will be updated semi-consistently, with a comment being made with each 'new' journal entry.

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14Ngua7aKp2S6f9XznK-P-KzmANI26Rcqm-DXu7w9DOk/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by Revival on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Revival
Revival

Back to top Go down

Diary of Irini Sykes Empty Re: Diary of Irini Sykes

Post by Revival Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:40 am

OOC Date: 2/9/18

Fuck.

Really, that’s the only word I need to write after what happened; just… fuck. Everything that happened on the last mission was not what I expected. It was as far as it could have been. I think I said it best to Morello. It wasn’t what I was expecting, far, far from that. She’s thinking more along the lines of not talking about it, but I guess people are different.

I did meet two other members, Flynt and Williams. They are decent guys I guess. Williams is an old veteran, and Flynt is a guy who went for a check-up himself. That is something I got to wonder. But besides those two Morello does kind of seem a bit weird to me and was pretty volatile in the field despte multiple attempts by other people, including me. I heard a few people complain, and its kind of sad. She is kind of a new girl, so its something to expect. Chevalier’s sitting right next to me, I wonder if he’s reading this whilst I’m writing here.It doesn’t matter. But what does is the event with the Batarian.He shot at the commander because he went mad because of whatever was out there.

Besides that incident… I think I’m going to figure out a way I can upload this out in the event I die. I don’t want to have this be abandoned and never published, I dont want it to be left inside of a bunker; never being able to be read.
Revival
Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Revival Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:22 am

OOC Date: 2/10/18

Why… just why.

I really don’t feel like writing about this now… not until a later date. Just… I just need to keep it together. We had our first casualty on the field and… it kind of hit me harder than it should have. Thatcher and Chevalier both offered some assistance, and William. Oh god… I feel so bad about William. He got injured prior to our engagement on earth, a… I can’t classify it. Its a gunshot; of course. But there was no shrapnel, his wound was entirely burned and scorched… its insane. He fought with us, but then this… this Brute. This giant thing came towards us. It wrapped his claw like arm across his legs… and… they’re gone.

He’s currently sitting in the medical bay whilst I write this; as am I. He’s asleep, attached to an IV, a blood bag, and a breathing tube. I need to set up something for him to excrete the excess wastes he produces… I’m going to need to look more into that, there’s enough medical documents in here for me to set something up for him.

But… he and Valrin weren’t our only losses, Kelce saved the VP of the Alliance: but in exchange Kelce is now somewhere on the ground… I hope we can find him, but the reapers are causing heavy interference on the signals… and this isn’t even going into everything else that happened. Morello causing a scene because she couldn’t contact her mom… I hope I really did help her out there. Thatcher was visibly shaking, Chevalier was a mute on our way down so he could focus… just damn. Damn this fucking meanece.

I’m writing this down on my own personal journal, but how am I going to get this out in the event I die? I can’t let this just be something hidden… I could just scan all of them into my Omni-tool I guess. It's just going to be a lot of work… and the idea if I should cut any of these from my diary so nobody sees anything personal… but no. I should keep this shit in here, everything. Everything that happens I should document. If we survive this… this ‘Reaper’ means, it's going to go to a historical site to help shine some light on what the 2ND MSRC fought through… and if not? Whatever takes over after this incident with the Reapers… well, I hope this saves them in time.
Revival
Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Revival Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:45 pm

OOC Date: 2/11/18

Well, today is interesting. I had to take care of Williams trauma. Due to his old age and the trauma of losing ones legs; we’re going to have to send him to Heruta, I was stationed on the ship to make sure that Cerberus wasn’t going to counter board us.

Once they got back, it turns out they brought a Collector back, Krevik. I don’t know if I trust him yet or not, but I kind of want to. He isn’t apart of the hivemind after all. Morello seemed really interested in Krevik and was being pretty polite. Chevalier… Chevalier I’ll touch on later in this book.

Chevalier asked me to increase his Biotics.Its dangerous, and EDI called it out too, and I agree with her. He’s been handling it well but he’s on my watchlist after every mission. I can’t really let him on his own with this, so we’re going to be spending more time together I guess. It also turns out Elizabeth came back, so Thatcher is going to be in a happier state of mind I guess.

Man, this is a short update. I guess I should talk about myself after all, in case I do die.

I’m Irini Sykes… I’m 27 years old, I was born in september 27th. I’m 27 years old, I have a petite body type, I have red hair, and blue eyes. I honestly don’t know what else I should mention about myself really. I graduated in California, joined the military, put in the reserves, joined the Stalingrad, and then the Constantinople.
Revival
Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down