Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King of Poland sends a message to the pope

2 posters

Go down

King of Poland sends a message to the pope Empty King of Poland sends a message to the pope

Post by The Man In Black Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:20 pm

Your Holiness,

My kingdom stands to serve the lord against the horde from the steppe which threatens Europe as a whole. This threat is not only to Europe but a threat to the Christian world in its entirety. We cannot allow these godless heathens to take christian lands and convert its people to their savage ways. I ask you for aid in this great endevour and I will ensure all the lands freed from this boundless horde, by myself and other Catholic nations who aid me, shall follow the light of the lord. My land of Poland being a Catholic nation to its core shall hold this assurence to my grave with god as my witness. I also ask that you bless the warriors of Poland for they are truly fighting a holy war as the vanguard of Catholic troops against the savage horde.

In nomine Patris et fillii et Spiritus Sancti
(Signed) The King of Poland
The Man In Black
The Man In Black

Back to top Go down

King of Poland sends a message to the pope Empty Re: King of Poland sends a message to the pope

Post by Scout Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:14 pm

"The nation of Poland has stood as a stout example of what Christian nations should value. Poland has never failed to serve the Christian kingdom, and the Christian Kingdom has not forsaken Poland. While sending warriors of the Lord is not something that is currently possible, it has been willed that we shall send gold to assist in your efforts. Shortly after this letter reaches you, an envoy, carrying 8,000 gold should arrive to Poland. Use it as you may to reach your efforts, and protect the Christian world."

Signed,

Pope Innocent IVĀ 
Scout
Scout
Admin

https://iterum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down