Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7/3/19

2 posters

Go down

7/3/19 Empty 7/3/19

Post by Scout Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:16 am

SUBJECT: Letter to Doctor King

Hey Doctor, just wanted to say thanks for giving me advice that night in the bunker. I don't know if you remember me or not. Remember I found those scrubs in that Falcon? And all those supplies? 

A bunch of marines came in and moved us to a secure place. They said that we could get secured internet access for a few hours, so I looked you up. It took a while, but I just wanted to say thanks! I actually used some of those skills you taught me. One of the guys here, Greg, touched one of the alien weapons and got a bunch of burns on his chest after it exploded. I quickly took all of those layer of clothes off, just like you said. He still had some burns, but I think I helped.

Anyways, I hope you're doing okay. Good luck out there, and keep fighting for humanity! As long as we got people like you, there's no doubt that we'll win this.

Sincerely, 

Micheal Orta

(By the way, there was some recruiters here. They were talking about what its like being a corpsman. I think when I'm old enough, I'm going to join. Maybe we'll see each other again!)
Scout
Scout
Admin

https://iterum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

7/3/19 Empty Re: 7/3/19

Post by miaciucci Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:50 am

SUBJECT: RE: Letter to Doctor King

Hi Michael! It's super hard to save someone whose got plasma in clothes and not armor, like I said that night. So good on you! That means you acted fast, which is what you need in order to be a good corpsman. I think you'd be a great fit!

HM2 Mallory King

miaciucci

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum