Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilhelm Osborne

Go down

Wilhelm Osborne Empty Wilhelm Osborne

Post by Sargo922 Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:43 pm

Select Dossier File.

>...
>...
>...
> Wilhelm Osborne :: Wilhelm Osborne Selected.

Loading Dossier File.

Personnel Identification Information.

Personnel Identification Image:
Wilhelm Osborne 38542ed908f5344a0c52224f882f1a89--liam-neeson-hot-dudes

Name: Wilhelm Osborne
Aliases:
Species: Human
Origin: Spacer
Ranking: Corporal
Identification Tag: 2693-5591-WO

Physical Appearance: 5’11|Above Average Build|Brown Eyes|Black Hair|Scars along arms|German Accent|Alliance Uniform

Vocal Sample: Reinhardt from Overwatch

Personnel Training/Experience Information.

Training: Alliance Basic Training, Alliance JNCO Training, Chevalier Biotics School Training, Alliance Biotic Training, Alliance Advanced Combat Training  
Assignment: 2nd MSRC
Operational Status: Active
Previous Occupation(s): Alliance 48th Marine Battalion, SSV Tokyo
Specialization: Adept
Awards/Decorations: Purple Heart (x3), Bronze Star
Battle/Service Record: Alliance Frontier Space Patrols (2223-2225), Invasion of Gatol(2226)
Date Joined:2217
Casualty Classification:
Time Within Company: N/A

Organization Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: Systems Alliance
Listed Liked Factions: Turians, Asari, Krogans, Raloi
Listed Disliked Factions: Salarians, Geth Heretics
Listed Neutral Factions: Rannoch Government, All unless listed
Hostile Factions: Innusanon, The Architect, Venir Faction

Personal Relationships.

Michael Wolff - Our ship's commanding officer, Wolff is a steadfast leader, holding his own both on and off the battlefield, I have the upmost respect for his abilities and complete faith in the decisions he makes.

Martin Banner - When Banner first joined the crew, I was unhappy with the idea, I still held concern and distrust for him given his previous allegiance to the Innusanon, even though it wasn't willingly given, however time has proven that he is back on our side and I am honored to serve with such a veteran soldier in the field.

Daniel Vernon - The ship's XO, Vernon is a quiet, yet talented leader for our ship and crew, he steps up when Commander Wolff is away and is pleasant to speak with on a variety of topics, he shows great care for the men and women under his command and does his best to protect them during deployments, however I do not agree with his policy on dealing with those in 'troubled' situations.

Raik Arglack - Arglack is a tough, hardened, and disciplined NCO with more combat experience than most of the crew combined, while I still hold him in a cautious light following the incident with Edoris, he is still respectable and well-minded enough to get the job done.

Emma Thatcher - When I was first reassigned to the 2nd MSRC, I was requested by my previous commanding officer to keep an eye on Emma on her behalf, and despite still recovering from the loss of her sister, Emma seemed to be pulling through and continuing to serve to the best of her abilities. However given the recent revelations about her adoptive father Flynt Thatcher, the death of General Vertanos, and the suspected death of Travis Kelce, she has become closed off, only taking charge during missions, and frequenting the ship's bar almost daily. I have brought up the issue before but nothing has come of it, from what I have been told about her, she takes after her father more than people realize, and for her sake I hope she shapes up the same way he did.

Niles Lancelot Pershing - Pershing is the other JNCO Corporal assigned to the unit, a recent promotion due to his valor and deeds in the field, he's a friendly, if not strange individual, but one I am proud to continue serving alongside.

Valonia Agonis - Agonis, while I haven't had much time to speak with her, has proved she is a competent and disciplined fighter on the field.

Leon Marshall - This man is an idiot. The only reason he's still here in my opinion is because he can fight worth a damn.

Cor'ek Talvoc - I have the upmost respect for Talvoc's abilities and his culture, and I would consider him a friend, however we have gotten into more than a few arguments over topics that conflicted with his religion and I believe that unless this is addressed and fixed, will cause serious damage to the unit's cohesion.

Rachel Elizabeth - My previous CO, I hope that her mission goes well and she comes home safely, the galaxy would be far worse off with her death.

SSV Tokyo Crew - These men and women were my first real set of friends upon finishing my training, I hope that they stay safe and continue to serve with honor and distinction.

Personal History.

WIP

Last edited by Sargo922 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Sargo922
Canuck

Back to top Go down

Wilhelm Osborne Empty Re: Wilhelm Osborne

Post by Sargo922 Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:47 pm

Relations update finally.

Sargo922
Canuck

Back to top Go down