Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerberus Cell discovered on Alliance Colony of Trident

Go down

Cerberus Cell discovered on Alliance Colony of Trident Empty Cerberus Cell discovered on Alliance Colony of Trident

Post by Lapis Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:52 pm

Cerberus Cell discovered on Alliance Colony of Trident Citadel_space_symbol_by_engorn-d46z65q
(2183)

"Systems Alliance investigators on the planet Trident have uncovered a Cerberus cell. Authorities seized the human-survivalist group's laboratory, finding two dozen prisoners who claim that Cerberus subjected them to biotic-suppressing drugs with potentially brain damaging side effects. The captives were briefly questioned before being released back to their families. Only one Cerberus operative was captured during the rescue operation. Six others were killed and two reportedly committed suicide rather than face arrest.

Victims told federal investigators of a "torture den" where Cerberus doctors drugged and forced captives to perform biotic actions to exhaustion. "The pain in my head was unbelievable," said a female survivor who asked to remain anonymous. "I couldn't even feel my feet. I thought I had a stroke. A man died of a cerebral hemorrhage, and I would've gone next if they hadn't rescued us when they did."
Lapis
Lapis
Event Team Leader

Back to top Go down