Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander Petrov

Go down

Alexander Petrov Empty Alexander Petrov

Post by Revival Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:35 am

Select File.

>...
>...
>...
>Alexander_Petrov :: Alexander C. Petrov Selected.

Loading Dossier File.

Personnel Identification Information.

Personnel Identification Image:
Alexander Petrov Ee06b25f986da9d3bdac0df5877d8cbb--russian-men-sexy-men

Unit Name: Alexander Cassius Petrov
Unit Aliases: N/A
Unit Gender: Male
Unit Species: Human
Unit Ranking: TBA
Service Tag: 86753-19200-AP

Physical Appearance: 5'11 / Dark Blonde Hair / Dark Blue Eyes / Light Russian Accent / Western European Features / Burn marks on right arm / C-Sec Insignia Tattooed on back of neck /

Vocal Sample:

[Iosef Tarasov from John Wick]

Personnel Military Information.

Training: Citadel Schooling: Citadel Security Basic: Marksman Training:
Assignment: Citadel Task Force
Operational Status: Active Duty
Previous Service(s): C-Sec Officer
MOS/Specialization: Marksman
Awards and Decorations: N/A
Battle/Engagement Record: Multiple C-Sec encounters.
Casualty Classification: N/A
Time In Service(s): Citadel Security: (2176-2183)

Organization Relationships.

Faction Allegiance:Citadel Council
Listed Liked Factions: Most Citadel Factions, Quarian
Listed Disliked Factions: Most Non-Citadel Factions, Salarian, Vorcha
Listed Neutral Factions: Krogan
Hostile Factions: Anything trying to kill him/fight him.

Personal Relationships.

Affectionate:

Dimitri Petrov: Back when I was only six years old, Dimitri was on a case that changed both his, and my life forever. I saved his life because I stuck my head out of the wrong vent and fell on top of a dangerous criminal, which let Dimitri capture him. In turn, I broke my arm and started to run for the nearest vent; little did I know that I was going to be burning my arms because it was so hot. If Dimitri didn't pull me out of there and didn't take care of me from that day forward; I wouldn't be sitting here typing this out.

'Flavus': Flavus was the kid who taught me the things I needed to know on the streets. Even if i don't remember half of the details, since I was only four at the time: He did help me out since my parents left me.

Liked:

Neutral

My Parents: I don't know if I'll ever hear of their true identities, or if they even lived past the day they left me on the side of a street in the Citadel. I'm sympathetic to them, in fact I pity them. I just hope they aren't attacked.

Disliked:

Respected:

Feared:

Hated:

Personal History.

Alexander Cassius Petrov was born to two unknown civilians that live on Earth; but brought themselves and their son to see the Citadel in 2160. However: The parents soon found themselves taking a new drug called 'Red Sand' and left Alexander on the side streets. Leaving his old life behind, a Duct Rat, proceeded to help him live on the Citadel the way he did. The Duct Rat was named Flavus, a young Turian who knew the ins and outs of the Ducts and survived for many years. Alexander, was soon caught in 2162 by C-Sec officer Dimitri Nikolai Petrov. Dimitri; saw the kid fall out of a vent and incapacitate a known criminal, before he ran off. Dimitri's partner quickly apprehended the suspect whilst Dimitri chased after the duct rat. It was found that Alexander broke his arm, and was about to burn himself alive, begging for help as Dimitri pulled him away from the flames, his right arm leaving behind second degree burns. Alexander was soon then adopted by Dimitri, and taught a relatively normal life. In honor of his father who passed away on his eighteenth birthday; Alexander joined the Citadel Security to remember his father and soon studied Marksman Duties and helping the Citadel when need be. He was soon pulled up into the Citadel Task Force by [Spectre] for his years of service.
Revival
Revival

Back to top Go down