Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Server Idea

4 posters

Go down

Possible Server Idea Empty Possible Server Idea

Post by Shale Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:14 pm

Recently I re-watched one of my favorite WW2 movies, The Great Escape. To summarize TGE is set in a German POW camp situated near the German-Swiss border. Being held in this POW camp are British and US aviation officers. The basic premise is that the Luftwaffe, who is in charge of the camp, are dealing with officers who were told that if they are to crash land and be captured, they should try to cause as much disruption through escape attempts to cause resources to be diverted to keeping them in custody. I think that this basic premise, of having British and American officers held in camps with good conditions trying to escape and make it to either the Swiss and Spanish borders while avoiding Luftwaffe detection, could lead to some very good RP for both sides. The Luftwaffe, or "Goons" as they are referred to in TGE, are to make sure that any and all escape attempts are foiled while also ensuring that the Prisoners are well looked after. The Prisoners are to create plans to escape without getting themselves killed by fabricating tools, ID's, clothing, and tunnel systems. They can also gather intel and specialty items from lower ranking "Goons" by befriending them and giving them tradeable items. All in all I would allow for more passive RP and plenty of things for both sides to do.

Shale

Back to top Go down

Possible Server Idea Empty Re: Possible Server Idea

Post by Pepper Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:20 am

Dibs on being Steve McQueen
Pepper
Pepper
Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Possible Server Idea Empty Re: Possible Server Idea

Post by Kravis Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:25 pm

...no