Arthur Kross

Go down

Arthur Kross

Post by Revival on Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:03 pm

Facebook               Search...                        Messages(27) Friend Requests(3) Notifications(30)

Profile Picture:

[Deleted by Facebook for being against the terms of service].

Name: Arthur Shaw Kross
Comments:
Nick Forester: I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. YOU BASTARD
Nick Forester: FUCK YOU. YOU INDECENT ASSHOLE. FUCK YOU.
Diane Kross: Nick, it's me - Diane. I'm looking at his account right now because I needed to look at some of his old pictures, you need to calm down sweety. He's in jail right now, he's never going to hurt your family anymore. Even though you're a lying piece of shit because he was taking care of me!
Nick Forester: You're worse than he is! You expect me to feel bad about how he fucking killed my daughter? Right in front of me? You're fucking lucky I'm not as insane as that freak. Hell, you are insane you Alzheimer bitch!

Linked News Article: Arthur Kross Sentenced to Prison for Life on murder of Girlfriend:

8/22/18:Romulus, NY:

Today, Arthur Shaw Kross has been finally sent to Five Points Correctional Facility within Romulus, New York. Arthur Kross was convicted on August 12th after a stunning display of support against his arrest by his mother, Diane Kross. Diane, in support, has claimed that Arthur was at home - taking care of her whilst she was sick with a case of unreported pneumonia and was diagnosed with early Alzheimer's during the court proceedings - invalidating her argument. Nick Forester, the father of Claire Forester was a proponent for him to be transferred out of state as the murder reportedly took place in Pennsylvania, and reportedly wanted Arthur Kross to face the death penalty.

Arthur, was caught on the 21st of July, when his profile picture showed him standing right over his dead girlfriends body. Speculators on both sides suspected it was either real - or it was fake. Facebook has taken down his post because of it being against terms of service, and cooperated with law enforcement to capture Kross. Despite this, the case has been called as potentially fishy - despite his current conviction, and how his prints have been found on the supposed murder weapon. And the picture found on his facebook profile.

Arthur Kross has Updated his Profile Picture: See here!

Picture::
This picture has been deleted by Facebook in compliance of its terms of service.

Arthur Kross: WTF! I NEVER POSTED THIS!
Diane Kross: Sweety What is this? Call me.
Nick Forester: CLAIRE
Britney Claus:Looking cute honey; come contact me for a good time Wink [Link has been deleted by Facebook for it being against terms of service.]

Post by Diane, 7/1/18 liked by Arthur Kross

I'm so glad that he's doing this well in his life! I've just talked with him and how he wanted to be an aspiring tattoo artist! Though it doesn't make sense as he has issues with needles. I'm going to support him no matter what!
Comments:
Arthur Kross: Awe, thanks mom.
Diane Kross: You're welcome sweety!
Claire Forester: You two are so cute! But he's mine Diane.
Diane Kross: I'm sorry! Our little secret.

==========

(OOC Information:

Voice:
Revival

View user profile

Back to top Go down