Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<IC> Main Thread RP HERE

+4
Revival
Pepper
Sargo922
Kravis
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

<IC> Main Thread RP HERE - Page 4 Empty Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Harus Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Quel'Thalas, Silvermoon City
Blood Elves

Heavy footsteps paced across the polished, smooth floor of the entry to a grand palace. Sunfury Spire, the centre of decision making within Silvermoon, and Quel'Thalas itself. The decadent interior hinted at the elve's ancient past. A safer past.

"Lord Regent. Ranger General. The time has come" Nathanos Blightcaller firmly stated.

"All preparations are made, and with the word of the cooperative Warlords, we will take back power and win this war for good." Nathanos stood in front of the two Blood Elves, eagerly awaiting a response.

"Let it be, then. It will begin, and end for good" responded Lor'themar.

With a curt nod, Nathanos turned and briskly exited to take on a momerntous task in the history of Azeroth. Lor'themar, his most trusted adviser Halduron Brightwing, and two rangers returned to a rear room in the spire. Pouring a vintage from ages past, they drank to the future of the Horde.

Georgetown
Blood Elves

As they put their glasses down, however, their world was about to change. A sudden darkness enveloped them, bringing complete silence for a moment. Then a brightness, revealing a street lined with brick buildings.

"What demonic trickery is this?" exclaimed Halduron.

Lor'themar reassured the others "Let us explore before we come to any conclusions, Halduron. I wish to see where we really are."

Harus
Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargo922 Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:03 pm

Harbor Island Bridge
Samus

Samus stepped aside, letting Mandalore and his men walk past as Samus rejoins Duke and Geralt "Come, the hunt is on." She then moves to catch up with the Mandalorians, keeping her guard up around them but avoiding any threatening gestures towards them, she scans the area along their journey, keeping an eye out for any other signs of life before speaking

"You said you were Mandalorians? Forgive me if I sound insulting with this, but I have never heard of your race before, you are obviously a race of warriors, and strong ones at that, but I am curious as to what your species does for the time or space that you call home."

Sargo922
Canuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasiil Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:18 pm

Harbor Island Bridge
Canderous

Canderous continued to walk down the bridge listening to the woman talk. He waited a few moments after she was doing speaking. "We're warriors, yes. We live good lives of fighting and glory." The two other Mandalorians shouted simultaneously "Oya!" Canderous stayed silent and continued to speak after. "You know it's odd you don't know who we are considering we were the cause of a galactic scale war, though our strength has been greatly diminished since those times. Though our race isn't completed dead like your 'Chozo'.
Vasiil
Vasiil
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargo922 Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Harbor Island Bridge
Samus

The Bounty Hunter nodded, "Honestly I don't think it's odd at all that I don't know about your people. I've been putting some thought into the circumstances that lead us all here, the planet we're on; Earth; is significantly different than the way I remember it. From where I am from, this place is the center of a massive galaxy spanning Federation, significantly far more advanced and militarily powerful than...this. And with Ridley's return yet again, something seems...familiar about his appearance this time, each time I have faced him he has been different, modified somehow, but this is the second time I've seen this form of him, which is extremely unusual. I believe that whatever that portal is, above that tower, is the reason we're all here, pulling us from our respective periods in history or time. That is why Geralt, someone armed with naught but a Sword and Bow and wielding strange powers, and someone like Duke, armed with just his fists and guns is in the same place together."

Samus looked out towards the bay, seeing the distant outlines of US Navy warships even as the skies began to darken "Humanity of this time seems to be treating us as an invasion, or worse, a plague, given the condition of those 'Former' as I'm going to address them as, are. I wouldn't be surprised if we got the same welcoming Ridley gave us." The Bounty Hunter's tone seemed to get more hostile with each mention of the Dragon's name "Although...I do worry about what other beings were pulled here, my time alone has some dangerous creatures that threatened all of creation, and I dread to wonder what could possibly be pulled from your time, which how powerful you three are."

Sargo922
Canuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasiil Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:23 am

Harbor Island Bridge

Canderous

"That's a very outlandish theory about all this. We got here from a hyperspace accident. I've seen vast technological differences before, you even ask them where they're from? How they got here?
Vasiil
Vasiil
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargo922 Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:35 am

Harbor Island Bridge
Samus

It is outlandish, but it's the only one that makes sense to me, I wasn't flying through any anomalies nor was I in warp yet, I had just finished plugging in my coordinates to my autopilot when I was swallowed up by a black void that originated behind me. Your Hyperspace Accident explains your arrival, but it does not explain mine or Geralt's."

The Bounty Hunter patted her arm cannon idly The difference in technology from the Earth I am used to is also bizzare, the distinct lack of Federation forces is also strange to me. Unless I accidentally flew through a rip in the fabric of time while plugging in my autopilot's coordinates. But enough theorycrafting, we will find answers from the energy source, or at the very least be able to deal with Ridley." She looks back at Duke and Geralt, following behind the group of four "I am curious however, how did you survive a direct hit from Ridley's Plasma Breath? There are few things I can name off the top of my head that could resist an attack of that magnitude.

Sargo922
Canuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasiil Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:17 am

Harbor Island Bridge

Canderous

"Beskar'gam over my vitals. Durasteel over the rest."
Vasiil
Vasiil
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargo922 Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:18 am

Harbor Island Bridge
Samus

"Beskar'gam? My apologies if I mispronounced that, I understand Durasteel being a refined, tougher version of steel, but I've never heard of Beskar'gam. I assume it's highly resistant or absorbent of energy? Judging by your energy based weapons I'd imagine it's extremely effective, and quite valuable to your people, given it's unique name."

Samus keys up her systems, a green holographic display of her power suit appearing on her arm cannon for those around her to see, running a few diagnostics on the gear she has and tries to find out if she can reactivate some of her disabled abilities. \"In an emergency I could try and activate the Legendary Suit and access all of my abilities; but the high amount of concentration required to keep that suit up is difficult...but to say I'd be drained after those few minutes is an understatement...I may have to consider that possibility if my new allies and I cannot handle Ridley in our current state..." The bounty hunter lets the system scan run in the background, running a quick subroutine on her scanners to ping her if they detect Chozo technological signatures or equipment suitable to modifying her suit for. \"I should also look into finding a way to improve my combat abilities outside of the suit...The stun pistol is handy in a pinch but I doubt it will help me in the long run against more powerful opponents. Perhaps the next chance we rest I can ask the Mandalorians to see what they could do, and offer any insight or opinions."\

Sargo922
Canuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:01 am

Alki housing block, 64th ave SW
-VASILI-
-DOOM SLAYER-

The Doom Slayer, with the human or without. Continued on through the housing block before he happened upon the house that was giving off the source of the energy he had been feeling in his bones. Surprisnly. The house was devoid of life, None of the monsters they combated earlier seem to be around or inside the house. The Doom Slayer holstered his UAC pistol on his hip and cracked his knuckles. With a swift punch. He took the front door down off it's hinges. The Doom Slayer stepped inside and slightly hunched his back to avoid hitting his head on the top of the door frame.

*The Interior of the house was a simple home with some wall pictures showing a average sized family with a father, mother, and son in most of them. The interior of the house was slightly scorched by the unnatural flame that seems to be surrounding the house. But to a much lesser degree. One of the doors down the hallway from the living room seemed to have a purple light glowing from behind it...

Comet Lodge Cemetery
=ARTHAS-

The Lich King finally arrived to his destination. A small and humble graveyard only protected by a old fence and a gate with a key lock on it. The Lich King took Frostmourne in his hand and swiftly sliced the gate in half and proceeded into the graveyard without anymore interruptions. The Lich King strolled up to the numerous tombstones and paused as he gazed and counted over them all. Twenty headstones rested above ground. All commemorating the dead in their own way. The Lich King's eyes glowed a chilling blue as his voice escaped from his helmet in a cruel tone "The dead shall rise once more, And serve their rightful King." Arthas raised Frostmourne into the sky and shoved the end into the ground. Causing frost to erupt from it and spread over the graves quickly, finally, The Lich King raised his left hand and conjured up a spell of necromancy and with a flick of his hand towards the graves, caused multiple tendrils to erupt from his hand and fly into the headstones.

*One by one, the dead slowly erupted from the ground, barely covered by any sort of clothing except rags and suits they were buried in long ago. The Lich King's magic had altered their structures to be more bulky and menacing than a average human. And their eye sockets glowed blue from where their eyes once sat long before they decomposed into disgusting sludge. The Scourge groaned and hissed amongst themselves once they finally climbed out of their graves.

The Lich King ripped Frostmourne from the ground and remarked to himself \"My power has diminished..But I now have the followers I needed.."\ The Lich King turned towards the small building that watched over the graveyard and proceeded to head inside to look for clues for other graveyards near here. The recently raised Scourge quickly shambled behind their master and hid behind the building. Watching the perimeter for Arthas until he was finished inside.
Kravis
Kravis
Lead Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepper Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:37 am

Harbor Island Bridge

"Come, the hunt is on!" Samus cries. "I don't take orders from you but there's alien ass to kick and babes to save." Duke responds. He pulls another cigar and lights it. "Those alien bastards must have set off a new weapon that warped all you freaks here. We'll know exactly what we're dealing when we get to that surge." Duke reaches for his rocket launcher once more but to no avail, "If you wanna take out that dragon bastard, I need to find the rest of my weapons."
Pepper
Pepper
Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasiil Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Harbor Island Bridge

Canderous

Canderous sighed as the bounty hunter continued to bombard him with questions. He shook his head slightly and spoke some more. "Aruetii just call it Beskar. Your assumptions are correct but why do you want to know, bounty hunter? It feels like you're sizing up my strengths and weaknesses.

Alki Housing Block, 64th Ave SW.

-Kravis-

Ocelot

Ocelot followed the Slayer into the building. He looked around the room at the pictures normality. He fixed his gaze upon the glowing light coming form the doorway and let his revolvers cylinder open. He flicked his pistol letting the cylinder spin as he confirmed rounds in each chamber then flicked it back into the receiver. Without a word he went down the hallway slowly pieing the doorway.
Vasiil
Vasiil
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargo922 Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:36 pm

Harbor Island Bridge
Samus

The Bounty Hunter looked to Mandalore "Allies of circumstance don't always remain so, and I would be a fool if I didn't consider the possibility of us coming to blows for some reason or another given how little we know of each other. But I see you are growing weary of my questions, I will relent for now."

Samus activated her scan visor again, looking at the weapons of the Mandalorians and seeing if their technology was compatible with her Chozo power suits ability to incorporate other pieces of seemingly compatible technology. It worked for her with Pirate and GF Technology, even Luminoth technology, so she doubted it wasn't beyond the realm of possibility for it to be compatible.

Sargo922
Canuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasiil Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:45 pm

Harbor Island Bridge

Canderous

The two mandalorian guards wore armor composed of a more durable type of steel. Canderous own armor was as he said, a metal more dense and lightweight than steel covered his vitals and the rest was durasteel. All simple alloys that could be removed and applied to any armo, though the beskar would take some heavy duty tools to remove.

Canderous stayed silent for a few moments. I don't often answer questions for free so humor me. Who is this Ridley? Your mark as a hunter or something more?
Vasiil
Vasiil
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargo922 Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:56 pm

Harbor Island Bridge

Samus

Samus's tone notably shifted; "Ridley is one of the leaders of a faction, the Space Pirates, he and I have clashed multiple times during my tenure, both as a soldier and as a bounty hunter. He has slaughtered his way across the galaxy in his efforts to dominate the universe. He was personally responsible for the deaths of my family, and of some of those close to me. He is as vile and treacherous as they come. But his animalistic nature is one of his deceptive traits. Ridley is a military and scientific genius, able to successfully clone himself, modify himself on a genetic level, and create a fully cybernetic version of himself. My hunt for Ridley is more personal than business, and I have faced him in battle many times. He is difficult to overcome due to his sheer strength and extreme tolerance for pain. He is not to be underestimated."

Sargo922
Canuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasiil Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Harbor Island Bridge

Canderous

"He's susceptible to blaster fire, I can tell you that. Does he usually travel around without any of his space pirate comrades? Because right now the odds are against him and that's an advantage that should be pressed when available."
Vasiil
Vasiil
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargo922 Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:32 pm

Harbor Island Bridge
Samus

"Normally, I'd have to fight my way through an entire army of Pirates to get to him, however he doesn't seem to be here with any of his usual retinue, so he'll most likely rely on an ambush to try and defeat us, he can be surprisingly stealthy, often appearing out of thin air, although I don't know if this is due to a cloaking device or something, as his generic form didn't seem to have one, or something that looked like one."

Sargo922
Canuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:43 pm

-VASILI-
-DOOM SLAYER-

The Doom Slayer followed behind the human silently. At this point. The Hellwalker has never been in a situation such as this before for a very, very long time. He had became use to every waking minute causing havoc against hordes of demons. But where he was now was a entirely different case. Even now, investigating this light, he felt at ease more now than ever. But deep down he still held rage in his heart. With a swift kick, The Slayer kicked the door open and off it's hinges. He stepped inside and peered around.

*Inside the room it appeared that I belong to someone young with the lack of older furniture and design. It had a large TV mounted to the wall with some sort of box shaped device underneath it that was glowing purple. On the bed nearby was a body that looked too short to be a adult, but too big to be a kid.
Kravis
Kravis
Lead Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasiil Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:47 pm

Harbor Island Bridge

Canderous

Canderous stopped moving all of a sudden angling his head up slightly. "He's relying on an ambush and we're walking toward where he just flew? You know it may be more imperative to get a watercraft and head over to the structure over there that looks something like a spaceport." He point his repeater at the space needle off in the distance.
Vasiil
Vasiil
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasiil Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:49 pm

Ocelot

Ocelot entered the room looking around. When he saw there was no immediate threat he spun his gun and slammed it into his holster. Upon noticing the body on the bed, he walked over to it for a closer inspection.
Vasiil
Vasiil
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargo922 Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:52 pm

Harbor Island Bridge

Samus

The bounty hunter paused, looking over at the space needle and the rip in the sky above it, she knew the Mandalorian was right, that they shouldn't just walk into his trap, and Samus clenched her fist, looking back towards the source of the energy, her anger getting the better of her judgement "I can't just let him get away again. He's weaker than usual, I have to take this chance and get rid of that fiend."

Sargo922
Canuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:59 pm

-VASILI-
-DOOM SLAYER-

*The body appeared to be dressed in a shirt and some gym shorts. He appears to have some sort of headgear strapped to his head. If one decided to remove the headstrap. They would find that the kid had his eyesockets burnt into a permanent purple scar where his eyes use to be. He wasent breathing or moving. Signifying that he's been long gone.

The Hellwalker looked over the kid's corpse for a moment with his hands clenching into fists after seeing how he died. The Slayer looked back over where the device was on the ground and cracked his knuckles slowly. Signifying he was ready to total the device.
Kravis
Kravis
Lead Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasiil Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:17 pm

Harbor Island Bridge
Canderous

Canderous looked between the Space Needle and Samus considering things for a moent. "Alright, we could use the extra firepower so we'll help you out just this once but afterwards, you're in -my- debt and I'll call the shots on how we're getting out of here." Sikat and Dog both looked at Canderous inquisitively but did not question his words.

Ocelot

Ocelot slowly took the headgear off of the kids corpse looking into the sockets. He inspected the headgear for any logo or insignia as he spoke. "Hm, burned and electrocuted to death by whatever energy that is...And this headset, looks like commercial gear intended for childrens use nonetheless. He turned to see the Slayers clenched fists as he stared forward at the box. He walked slowly over to him. "Got a soft spot in there somewhere?" He asked slyly as he turned and approached the box looking for an logo or insignia on it as well. "Just let me see what the hell this is and what it did before you go smashing it."
Vasiil
Vasiil
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargo922 Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:21 pm

Harbor Island Bridge
Samus

The Bounty Hunter stared at the Mandalorian, nodding in agreement "Very well. Lets get after Ridley and see what answers we can pull from that energy signature." The Hunter paused for a moment, looking to the Mandalorians, Duke and Geralt "If Ridley should prove too much for us to overcome, I will not ask you to throw your lives away in facing him, if need be I will draw him away. His hatred of me should be sufficient to buy you time to escape.

Sargo922
Canuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasiil Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Harbor Island Bridge
Canderous

Canderous continued down the bridge, being followed by his men. "Don't worry about us shying away from a fight." Dog said to Samus after she said her comment. Sikat continued to look forward as he spoke. "Ibic Aruetii has mhi ashnar kaysh etyc borarir bal not a Vor entye. Gar're ori olarom, Samus. Canderous shook his head at Sikat and continued to speak. "We're helping you because we need your firepower, so stay alive and don't go into this with the intent to lose. Glory or death." The two other mandalorians spoke in unison. "Oya."
Vasiil
Vasiil
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargo922 Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Harbor Island Bridge
Samus

The Bounty Hunter smirked in response "I've never fought with intent to lose, it's shameful for a warrior to think that way, even in impossible odds. Glory or Death, Mandalorians."

Sargo922
Canuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next