<IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Sargo922 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:02 pm

South Seattle, I-15, 15th Ave S, Near Comet Lodge Cemetary
Sargo - Khadgar, Arthas - Kravis

Khadgar narrowed his eyes, following the ice trail and bodies as he found an armored figure wielding a sword, before losing sight of him behind a wave of blue energy \"Looks like I've been spotted...Damnable, I missed being able to shapechange, it makes following people better."\ The Archmage assumed that the wave of energy that trailed the warrior was Magical in nature, so he opted to shift to the side of the road, being cautious as he made his way closer, opting to follow the man from a safer distance, seeing what he was going towards. Unease filled the Archmage's stomach, everything felt familiar, yet unfamiliar at the same time. That worried Khadgar to an unbelievable degree.

Sargo922

Posts : 54
Join date : 2018-02-09
Age : 21
Location : Canadialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Pepper on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:09 pm

Seattle, Harbor Island Bridge

Duke was soundly asleep when Samus nudged him. He suddenly wakes and takes off his broken pair of sunglasses, replacing them with an intact pair he had on him, "Let's rock." He sees that Geralt and Samus are ready for combat and picks up on the cue to do the same. He pulls his shotgun and approaches the newcomers along with Samus and shouts out "Who wants some?"

Duke saw Samus roll out of the way and he looked over his shoulder to see plasma raining down on the bridge. He felt the air around him heating up and he leaped into the air, avoiding a large bolt of plasma. He lands and grabs cover by the vehicle where he kicked the soldier. He searches for his rocket launcher on his person and seems puzzled, "Where is it?"

"Damn it." Duke cursed as he fails to find his rocket launcher. He aims his shotgun skyward and begins slam-firing it at Ridley, "Die, you son of a bitch.!"

avatar
Pepper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2018-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by SlyCoopr on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:31 pm

Seattle, Harbor Island Bridge



Geralt rolls as Samus does, he notices the beast flying though the air /A Dragon? No, it doesn't match any known species. Looks more like a large Dracolizard, but the purple scales throw me off as well.\ He pulls his crossbow from his back and takes aim, firing a few rounds aimed at the wings. After firing the bolts, he waves a quick sign with his hand, producing a Quen.
avatar
SlyCoopr

Posts : 30
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Vasiil on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:45 pm

Canderous

Canderous saw the winged beast flying in breathing it's plasma. He goes to activate his personal shield then starts rapid firing his repeater from his hip into the beast to draw it away from his men. Dog rolls out from under a car shooting up at the beast and Sikat crouches down taking very careful aim before letting loose a bolt into the creatures eye. Canderous continues to stand fast firing until he is engulfed by the plasma attack. He stops firing and crouches down showing his back to absorb the damage. As the creature passes by he stands up firing bolts into it's wings until the range is too far.
avatar
Vasiil

Posts : 148
Join date : 2018-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Vasiil on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:50 pm

West Seattle Highschool
Ocelot

Ocelot looked back one last time to make sure the slayer was in the truck. He slammed his foot down on the pedal and started traveling north. As he did so he smashed the back window of the truck yelling out to the Doom Slayer. "Hey! Try this out for size!" He then tossed one of his revolvers to him followed by a few cylindrical fast loaders.
avatar
Vasiil

Posts : 148
Join date : 2018-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Kravis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:04 pm

Harbor Island Bridge
-SARGO, VASILI, SLY, PEPPER-

Ridley took some brunt of the attack after completely his strafe with Ordo's men doing the most damage as well as Samus' bolt burning the inside of his mouth. Duke's rounds peppered into his wings while Geralt's crossbow hardly did much damage to the wing. Ridley looked skyward for a moment and suddenly change his direction growling out to himself \"Come and face me Samus, I will finish you off and I will devour the rest of your friends as well."\ Ridley flapped his wings to gain altitude as he soared towards North Admiral where the nearby Surge was growing in power.

West Seattle High School
-DOOM SLAYER-

The Doom Slayer turned his head for a moment as he heard the sound of the glass breaking. The truck they drove angled slightly by the Slayer's weight caused the Slayer to hold onto the side of the truck with his left hand as he turned his attention to Ocelot. He raised his hand and grabbed the revolver out of midair and quickly raised his left hand to grab the fast loaders all into his left hand palm. The Slayer had never met another human in a long time that had the audacity to try and fight alongside him since fighting with the Night Sentinels in a age past.

The Slayer locked the fast-loaders to his waist and maglocked them against his belt. He flipped the revolver open to check the ammunition before spinning the revolver in his hand and gripping onto it tight. He fired once and the bullet soared through the air and managed to dome two of the creatures in the head and made them topple over and slowed the rest of the creatures down. The Doom Slayer turned and held onto the truck with his left hand. He slammed the top of the roof with his left hand and pointed out towards the next turn. Signalling the human to follow SW Admiral Way rd towards Alki where they could both feel The Surge coming from.
avatar
Kravis

Posts : 195
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Vasiil on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:10 pm

(I'm on my phone so I'll post as Ocelot when I get home on about an hour)
avatar
Vasiil

Posts : 148
Join date : 2018-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Sargo922 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Harbor Island Bridge

Sargo, Samus

The Bounty Hunter pushed herself to her feet, watching Ridley fly off in the direction of the power source, clenching her fist in anger as she walked over to the center of the two groups, calling out "Is everyone alright? Anyone hurt?"

Sargo922

Posts : 54
Join date : 2018-02-09
Age : 21
Location : Canadialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Pepper on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:22 pm

Harbor Island Bridge

Duke lowers his weapon as Ridley retreats, "Yeah, piece of cake." Duke reloads his shotgun before slinging it. He readjusts his posture and waves to the group of armored men. "What're you waiting for? Christmas?" Duke turns to Geralt and offers him his pistol "You need a serious upgrade, dude." Duke pulls another cigar from his pocket and lights it, blowing a puff of smoke into the air above him. Duke looks over his shoulder to Samus, "Never been better."
avatar
Pepper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2018-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Vasiil on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:31 pm

Harbor Island Bridge
Canderous


Samus could see a man clad in silver grey armor with a helmet with two tubes fed into it. He slowly turned around, his armor steaming. Another man was already working his way against Samus' flank, he wore red armor with a helmet resembling something of a hood, he aimed a rifle steadily at her. A third man stood halfway behind a car in armor similar to the second man only it was blue, he had his pistol halfway raised as he looked back between the silver armored man yelling something in an unknown language. The man in silver armor made his way over to Samus, waving his men to lower their weapons and waited as if inviting her to explain herself.
avatar
Vasiil

Posts : 148
Join date : 2018-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Sargo922 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:38 pm

Harbor Island Bridge

Samus


Samus looked over the man, utilizing her scan visor to take notes about him, somewhat surprised he was able to resist Ridley's plasma breath without so much as a scratch to him. "My name is Samus Aran, behind me are Duke and Geralt of Riva, we were resting here after dispatching some of the strange creatures we encountered before planning on heading West towards a large energy signature, the same direction that the dragon; Ridley; was going to."

Samus is cautious but honest to the group, noticing how their weapons inflicted significant damage to Ridley's armor, she decides that engaging them in a fight would be far too dangerous for her in her current condition, and that they could prove to be valuable allies. "Might I have your name? Judging by your armor's difference to your compatriots, I'd say you're a leader of some kind, and a powerful one at that for resisting Ridley's attack without a scratch to yourself."

Sargo922

Posts : 54
Join date : 2018-02-09
Age : 21
Location : Canadialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by SlyCoopr on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Harbor Island Bridge

As Samus speaks to the new group, Geralt holsters his crossbow and looks to Duke "I will pass, I rather use weapons I trained with." He opens a pouch on his hip, digging through the contents. He grabs a few vials, drinking one. A moment after drinking it, his veins seem to bulge slightly. He opens the other two vials and applies one to his silver blade and the other bottle over the remaining bolts. "Dragons are immune to poison, but that creature is not the same kind from where I come from, perhaps this poison will give me the edge I need."
avatar
SlyCoopr

Posts : 30
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Kravis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:02 pm

South Seattle, I-15, 15th Ave S, Near Comet Lodge Cemetery
-SARGO-
-ARTHAS-

Arthas suddenly appeared as a frost wind blew towards Khadgar. He brought Frostmourne over his head and decided to slay the stranger than waste breath with him. He brought Frostmourne down over his shoulder and towards Khadgar. He had bones hovering near him, ready to act as a shield as Frostmourne glowed a chilling, blue hue.
avatar
Kravis

Posts : 195
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Vasiil on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:08 pm

(Hitting the road now boys)
*Speaking Mandalorian*
avatar
Vasiil

Posts : 148
Join date : 2018-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Sargo922 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:13 pm

South Seattle, I-15, 15th Ave S, Near Comet Lodge Cemetary

-SARGO, KHADGAR- -KRAVIS, ARTHAS-


"Arthas! It can't be. You were destroyed in Northrend!"The Archmage brought his staff around, raising it defensively as he darted back as quick as he could, knowing he couldn't defeat the Lich King at his current condition, and in a physical fight the Lich King had him outmatched. "I don't know if this was your doing or not, but mark my words you will be destroyed again!" He knew that he wasn't able to use much magic, but he had to try something to atleast slow Arthas's progress before he was able to summon any of his undead servants. He placed his staff on his back, forming two magical glyphs in his hands as he conjured a ball of fire ahead of him, launching it towards the Lich King, at the same time forming a rune of flame beneath the Lich King, hoping to hit him while distracted.

\"If I can atleast force him to heal himself instead of summoning the dead, the heroes of this place should stand a better chance against him..."\ The Archmage focused on his attack, but made sure to keep his distance from the Lich King, all too familiar with the stories surrounding his deadly runeblade.

Sargo922

Posts : 54
Join date : 2018-02-09
Age : 21
Location : Canadialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Kravis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:33 pm

South Seattle, I-15, 15th Ave S, Near Comet Lodge Cemetary

-SARGO, KHADGAR- -KRAVIS, ARTHAS-


Arthas' blade collided against Khadgar's tough staff. He pulled his blade back and recoils slightly as he thought \"Destroyed?..What sort of trick is this..And this man..He is of the Kirin Tor! I am not the only one that seems to have come from Azeroth.."\ The Lich King raised his bones to block the incoming fire spell and quickly looked down as he felt the ice beneath his feet melt. He took his runeblade in hand and raised it up and slammed it into the ground. Causing a massive shockwave of ice to erupt at his feet and freeze the spell in it's place.

The Lich King raised Frostmourne up and waved his left hand at his hip. The ice frozen fire slowly melted and a cool chill set in. He looked up slowly, noticing that the weather was changing..


@EVERYONE

*All across Seattle, The weather had started changing as darker clouds moved in. It looked like it was going to rain soon. But a hole remained around the Space Needle, consuming everything coming near it. Several U.S Air Force Jets flew overhead.

The Lich King observed the weather changing and the sight of the Jets put him off \"Is this the doing of Goblins?..No..It seems too refined.."\ The Lich King returned his gaze down towards the mage and gripped his runeblade in hand saying "We have never met before, Mage of the Kirin Tor, And the living have yet to know of my intentions...Who, are you?"


Last edited by Kravis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Kravis

Posts : 195
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Vasiil on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:34 pm

Harbor Island Bridge
Canderous


Canderous stared at the armored figure in front of him as his two men argued between each other speaking mandalorian. He looks to the men speaking. "Udesii!" He looks back at the figure finally speaking to her. "You speak as though you have already gained my trust. I want to know who you are, not just your names and what you are doing here, what those creatures are and why are there force sensitives here." He looks off toward Geralt as he says the last part.
avatar
Vasiil

Posts : 148
Join date : 2018-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Vasiil on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:38 pm

West Seattle Highschool -> Alki
Ocelot


Ocelot saw the mans finger pointing to the left. He thought to himself "This guy may be part of some SF sterilization team for all I know. Best to use his knowledge." He spins the wheel of the truck heading down the road toward Alki as he yells to the Slayer. "Do you have any idea of what's going on around here?" He presses down on the pedal speeding toward Alki.
avatar
Vasiil

Posts : 148
Join date : 2018-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Kravis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:43 pm

West Seattle Highschool -> Alki
-VASILI-
-DOOM SLAYER-

The Hellwalker did not respond. Only to watch ahead as the directed the truck. Suddenly, Just as they entered the Surge zone. The Truck started to rumble as the engine was making a strange noise. The Doom Slayer looked down towards the truck and hopped off the side of the truck and slided against solid concrete. Not caring if the man jumped out of the truck or not. The Slayer looked up towards where the Surge was coming from and looks down at his fist. He clenches his fist and thinks about the power that Argent Energy gave him, Feeling inclined this will make him powerful once more.
avatar
Kravis

Posts : 195
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Vasiil on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:47 pm

Alki

Ocelot

Ocelot noticed the engine shutting down, he could recognize the noises it was making easily. Just as he was about to turn and let the man know, he jumped out of the truck. Ocelot put his foot on the break and opened the door stepping out and looking around the area. He noticed the area of the surge and then to the man clenching his fist. He drew his revolver pointing it up in the air as he started to walk toward the Slayer.
avatar
Vasiil

Posts : 148
Join date : 2018-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Sargo922 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:49 pm

South Seattle, I-15, 15th Ave S, Near Comet Lodge Cemetary

-SARGO, Khadgar- -KRAVIS, Arthas-

The Archmage panted, even two small spells seemed to take quite a bit out of him, and wasn't surprised that they had little effect against the Lich King. "I am Khadgar, Leader of the Kirin Tor. I must thank you Lich King, you have answered a question that has been pondering in my mind since I arrived here." The Archmage glanced down at the ice surrounding the Lich King, smirking slightly "Atleast I know that you were not responsible for this catastrophy. We will finish this another time, I am not yet prepared to face you in combat alone." Retreating back, the Archmage readied another flame glyph, forming it to look identical to the fireball glyph from earlier, but instead detonating another flame glyph beneath the Lich King once again, attempting to throw up a cloud of steam to hide him from his gaze and make an escape.

Harbor Island Bridge

Samus

\"Force users...?"\ Samus thought to herself for a moment before looking to the Mandalorian. "I am Samus Aran, Freelance Bounty Hunter and last living warrior of the Chozo Race. I unfortunately do not know much about my companions, as we have only just met. As for the creatures you speak of, I have only been able to gather information on that they most likely are the previous inhabitants of the city, mutated beyond recognition by the event that brought us all here. Our goal currently is to reach the large energy signature to the West of us in order to try and gather some information as to what brought us here, and for me personally, to deal with Ridley if he shows himself again. As for your second question, I do not know what a 'Force Sensitive' is; so I cannot give you any information on that."

Samus shifted into a more defensive stance, ready to act at a moment's notice, she could easily tell that these people were warriors, and dangerous ones at that, and she may not be able to contend with them for long in her current state.

Sargo922

Posts : 54
Join date : 2018-02-09
Age : 21
Location : Canadialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Kravis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:15 pm

West Seattle Highschool -> Alki
-VASILI-
-DOOM SLAYER @ REVOLVER OCELOT-


The Slayer looked up towards Ocelot and spun the revolver he had given him in his hand. He flips it around and hands it back to the man. The Doom Slayer rather keep to his own weapons. Especially since he didn't feel the same enjoyment as blowing a demon to multiple pieces with his shotgun. He also hands over the ammo with his left hand as well.


Ocelot grabs onto the revolver by looping the barrel of the revolver he already had in the trigger well of the incoming revolver. He spun it around and shoved it into an empty holster then looks back toward the surge "There's something about that well of energy...Could be psychic." he looks over to the slayer raising his head up slightly "Hm. You look like you're in for another fight."

The Doom Slayer looked down at the human and slid his hands up to his chest to crack his fingers. He reached down for his UAC pistol and pulled it out, venting it of heat and waiting for a moment to feel the surge of the energy to continue on. He walks past the human and head towards the source of power.

Ocelot walks alongside the slayer toward the source spinning his revolver in his one hand.

South Seattle, I-15, 15th Ave S, Near Comet Lodge Cemetary

-SARGO, Khadgar- -KRAVIS, Arthas-

Arthas lowered his head and said with a vile tone "Khadgar...Frostmourne tells me who you are now..You were Medievh's apprentice..The one who.." Arthas fell silent. Feeling more of his past clinging on to his corpse. He shook himself of the feeling and grew cold saying "Whatever this world is, Khadgar. You will serve me in my conquest to conquer it..And I will make this my new Frozen Throne.." The Lich King prepares to attack Khadgar before bringing his sword up to block the attack. Only to be tricked this time with fire engulfing his armor and blocking his vision. He looked up and found no trace of Khadgar. Displeased. He turned and continue on down towards the Cemetary.


avatar
Kravis

Posts : 195
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Sargo922 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:29 pm

South Seattle, I-15, S Lucile Street, a short distance from 15th Ave
SARGO, Khadgar


The Archmage panted, resting against a car as he glanced back, trying to spot if the Lich King was following him, but breathing a sigh of relief. Facing eastward, he felt a strange energy coming from the east, he decided to head east, moving quickly and avoiding combat whenever he could, he needed allies, and quickly, atleast until his magic power returned. Now that Arthas knew who he was, he had a feeling that he'd be on the Lich King's hit list, and that was not somewhere the Archmage was comfortable being on.

\"You know...In hindsight, maybe I have become too reliant on teleportation and shapechanging after all... No matter, I must press on!"\ With as much determination as he could muster, he pressed on.

Sargo922

Posts : 54
Join date : 2018-02-09
Age : 21
Location : Canadialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Kravis on Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:46 pm

Alki
-VASILI-
-DOOM SLAYER-

The Doom Slayer came to a abrupt stop as the scenery began to chance. The housing block in Alki was burned with some sort of unnatural fire. Some still alight and glowing a purplish color from what the Slayer could see. He looked over towards the human for a moment and somewhat nudged his head as he turned to continue walking into the Surge.

*The house towards the center of the block appeared to be glowing purple to the duo..


Last edited by Kravis on Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Kravis

Posts : 195
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Vasiil on Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:53 pm

Harbor Island Bridge
Canderous

Canderous spoke up as his men moved to his flanks. "I am Mandalore, these are my Mandalorians, Sikat and Dog, as you can see. Since you're just as clueless if not more than me we could travel together. If whatever it is west of here can give us answers then by all means let's head out." The trio of Mandalorians move out heading west Sikat and Dog continue to eye the other trio as they move.
avatar
Vasiil

Posts : 148
Join date : 2018-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum