<IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Kravis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:03 am

Seattle, South Harbor Island
-SARGO, PEPPER, SLY-

The last soldier is nearly kicked in half by Duke's mighty boot and Samus' beam as well as Geralt's quick sword slash nearly obliterates the last soldier.

*Left behind at the military checkpoint is multiple dead human civilians which were peppered down as they crossed the bridge. Some left over ammo for conventional weapons and the remains of the soldiers which appear to be skeleton bones resting in black goo mush with wriggling tentacles sticking out.*
avatar
Kravis

Posts : 195
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Vasiil on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:07 am

Canderous' two men meet him on street level standing at his flanks. They look around the building for a few moments. Sikat speaks up. "So, what are we doing?" Canderous hops off the car responding. "We're certainly not going to fight a force user on -his- terms. If he's gonna come after us, let him and we'll hit him at a chokepoint. There's a small bridge not very far from here, we're gonna head there." The trio sidestep down the street keeping a keen eye toward the multiple windows and entrances before they reach the corner of their block then turn and move regularly.
avatar
Vasiil

Posts : 148
Join date : 2018-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Sargo922 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:09 am

Seattle, North of the Industrial District

Khadgar progresses through the abandoned city, still trying to piece together any part of the puzzle he can as he enters the more developed section of the city, reaching a four way intersection, he pauses, seeing a trail of ice leading south as he kneels down, tapping his hand on it and quickly pulling it away at the sheer cold emanating from it "Something powerful is close by...I should investigate to see if it's a threat or not."

Khadgar takes to the shadows again, moving carefully as he follows the frost trail, leading him closer to the debris of the large starship.

Sargo922

Posts : 54
Join date : 2018-02-09
Age : 21
Location : Canadialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Kravis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:31 am

Seattle, Western South Lake Union, Edge of The Warp
-DOOM SLAYER-

After the Doom Slayer had celebrated in peace of his accomplishments on Mars he had gotten his helmet back on and went back to the next job he was on. He ended up heading west of where The Lookout was. This time, He stopped and took his time dismembering one of those demonic beings he had killed in numerous quantities before.

*A loud thud is heard behind the Doom Slayer, just outside the Warp.*

The Doom Slayer stops and loads a buckshot into his super shotgun after having blown the torso of the creature off. He turns around and looks up defiantly towards the being behind him. A giant mass stands over the Doom Slayer with the reflection of a pair of wings in his visor. He clenches his left fist and slightly twists his neck to crack it as he grabs the shotgun in two hands...
avatar
Kravis

Posts : 195
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Sargo922 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:33 am

Seattle, South Harbor Island

"Yeah, piece of cake." Duke smirks as Samus quickly scans the area for more of the creatures, lowering her arm cannon "This seems like a good place to rest for now, and it looks like there's some ammo for your projectile weapons nearby as well." Duke responds gruffly and proudly "Yeah, I could use some more ammo. More ammo means more dead alien bastards." "You seem to enjoy yourself in battle Mr. Nukem." Samus comments as she takes a seat on a military ammo box, inspecting one of the dead soldier's bodies Geralt takes a seat as well, inspecting his wound. Duke cracks his knuckles in response "Yeah, I was born to kick ass. You seem prepared to take a lot of damage but my personal motto is "Power armor is for pussies."

Samus tilts her head again, looking around the area "My armor does more than just protect me from damage. Do you know much about where we are? Your weapons seem to match the quality of technology." Duke responds as he fishes out a magazine for his pistol "Yeah, it's all coming back to me now. This is Seattle."

"So we are on Earth after all." Samus comments to herself

"Where else would we be?" Duke asks, somewhat confused

"Well, when I was pulled here, I was far in the depths of space plotting a course for a spaceport to refuel. And I feel as if this Earth is from another time, or even universe, it's far less...developed than what I've seen of it from where I am from."

"Welcome to 1998 then."

"I admit, it's not what I expected."

Duke finishes collecting ammo for his pistol and shotgun "Let's get the Hell off this bridge."

Samus glances down the bridge and back the way we came, before looking at Duke's wound "This position is defensible, plus anyone alive trying to get off the island will come through, perhaps we should wait for a bit, rest, you did have a building fall on you, and you have been shot as well."

"I didn't say we have to cross to the other side. I think I'm gonna take it easy for now. I need my beauty sleep." Duke chuckles in response as Samus again shakes her head, this time in amusement before she stands up "Rest then, I will keep watch for the two of you."

Sargo922

Posts : 54
Join date : 2018-02-09
Age : 21
Location : Canadialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by SlyCoopr on Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:09 am

Seattle, South Harbor Island


Geralt awakens after a few short hours. It's dark, but Geralt can see just fine. He sits up, scanning the landscape for a moment before getting back to his feet. Geralt finds Samus keeping watch "I'll keep watch from here, get some rest." Samus simply nods to Geralt and walks to off to where they are camped. Finding a soft patch of ground, Geralt kneels down and meditates on the past events. He thinks on where he is and why he is there. Geralt remains here, meditating, but still high on alert for the next several hours until daybreak.
avatar
SlyCoopr

Posts : 30
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Kravis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:19 am

Seattle, ??? Being carried South
-DOOM SLAYER-

The Slayer wailed on his captor's claws but to no avail. The beast he fought had a tough hide that was almost metal like as his fists collided against it. The Slayer's power had certainly been stripped from it. But he was not beyond hope. The Doom Slayer reached onto his back. Maneuvering around the claws of the beast to grab at his super shotgun. In a last defiant effort to get the beast to release him. He ripped one of the beast's claws off with his bare hands and spun around as the beast released him in the air. The Slayer had finally managed to get a look at the beast that swiped him off the ground. A large, massive purple colored creature of some sorts resembling a dragon with burning orange eyes and large, expansive wings. The Doom Slayer was sure that this creature was a demon by shear appearance alone.

The Demon:




The Doom Slayer raised his super shotgun and delivered a quick blast to the beast and nearly rips off part of The Demon's left hand from the shear power of the super shotgun. The Demon screeches in defiance and quickly glides off East over the Industrial district. The Doom Slayer looks down towards the approaching earth and locks his shotgun to his back. He slowly angles his arms and legs to slow himself down as he guides himself further west towards West Seattle underneath North Admiral. He slams into the ground below and slightly slides against the concrete. Creating a giant shockwave in the nearby area. The Doom Slayer lays there for a moment to regain his composure and shake off the impact.
avatar
Kravis

Posts : 195
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Vasiil on Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:37 am

Outer Heaven
Ocelot raises his hands up making two finger guns, an ode to an older time before the world was under the control of insane AIs. "You're pretty good." Ocelot says his final words to the man crouching over him before he falls limp and is jolted upward by the violent force of the FOXDIE virus. He goes limp once again as the world around him goes black.

Schmitz Preserve Park, East Side.
Ocelot opened his eyes seeing a lush green park. He looked down at his body noticing he was wearing his gear from Shadow Moses rather than the trenchcoat he last remembered having on. His arm instinctively jolted up as he saw it was missing, his breathing became erratic as he notices it's dripping blood. He grunts as he grabs the stump and rolls himself over looking around the park. He reaches down to his pocket and grabs a nanomachine injector, ripping the cap off with his mouth. He breathes in heavily through his nose as he prepares to inject it, closing his eyes and slamming the needle into the wound and injecting the devices. He closes his mouth letting out a muffled scream of pain and falls back over on his side as the nanomachines begin to close up the wound.

He looks around the park quizzingly, not really sure of what is going on. "Is this supposed to be what hell is? Doesn't seem so bad." he thinks to himself before pushing himself up to his knees and standing up. From where he stands he sees the green of the park and further east a typical American neighborhood. "Perhaps the FOXDIE Virus failed...Perhaps I can see the world free of control after all. But...None of this seems right, why am I here?" he reaches down to both of his holsters noticing he has both of his trusty revolver back. He sees an electric baton on his belt as well. His stump is healed and he wanders off in an Easterly direction.
avatar
Vasiil

Posts : 148
Join date : 2018-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Kravis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:46 am

Seattle, Crossing I-5, East Industrial District ->Jefferson Golf Course
-ARTHAS-

Arthas wiped his hand on his shoulder to examine the magic he believed to have been shot with and flicked it off as it began to try and eat through his saronite armor. He blinked and continued traveling East, using the industrial complex as a cover for his movement. He eventually came to a large looking structure that seemed to be a endless road. Much like the ancient ruins he's seen near Wrymrest Temple before.

Arthas traveled up the feeder lane and onto the highway as he continued East. He thought to himself \"If I am to destroy this human and his comrades..Then I must first find minions to control...There must a graveyard here somewhere."\
avatar
Kravis

Posts : 195
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Vasiil on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:08 am

Schmitz Preserve Park -> West Seattle Highschool
Ocelot
Ocelot traveled down the street, it wasn't long before he noticed a humanoid figure standing in the middle of the road. "Hm, just when I was starting to feel a little lonely." He walked down the road at a slow pace, keeping his left hand on his holstered revolver. The figure seemed to either not notice him or pay him no mind. Ocelot came to a stop not 30 paces away and called out in a raspy voice. "You there! What's going on here?" The creature stands there for a moment before slowly turning around revealing a disgusting mass of tentacles at its center. Ocelot immediately recoiled back planting his foot and quickdrawing his revolver aiming it at the creature. The thing whaled at him and charged, Ocelot hesitated for a moment before squeezing the trigger putting a round through its head, killing it.



The whale of the first creature seemed to attract more as the things started to come from the woodworks of the suburban neighborhood. Ocelot quickly loaded a new round in as he started to jog down the street, being slowly pursued by the monstrosities. He kept going for blocks until he saw a sign on a highschool that read "West Seattle Highschool" Ocelot thought to himself "Seattle? What the hell happened here? Is this some sort of bioweapon?" He could feel his old heart pounding against his chest. The creatures continued to move in on him. He started heading north after passing the high school to be greeted with a group of more adolescent looking creatures blocking his path.



Ocelot had to now stand his ground, he twirled his revolver once before taking his first longshot, picking one of them off. He then fired another shot, directly hitting it. Then another letting the round ricochet off a car and pass through the heads of two of them from the side. He fires his last three shots dead on but the creatures still close in. He slams his first revolver back into its holster quickdrawing his other and firing into the face of one that is only 8 feet away. He starts twirling his pistol stopping to take quick shots at any creature that gets within 6 six feet of him before he runs out of rounds, switching to his baton and letting the electricity flow through. He swings at one, making it drop and convulse on the ground then swings around with a high kick into another. They still continue to close in, Ocelot unable to mount a large defense with only three limbs to fight with. He breathes heavily as his vision begins to blur.

avatar
Vasiil

Posts : 148
Join date : 2018-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Vasiil on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:19 am

Industrial District -> West Seattle Bridge

Canderous

Canderous' Trio moved through the metropolis, electing to take the high ground. They travel up an overpass which, as it traveled west, doubled as an overpass. The three moved through carefully examining the interiors of vehicles as they moved, one of them constantly watching the rear. Sikat, who was at the rear spoke up. "I think we lost the force sensitive. Must have scared him off when he realized it was more than just you, Canderous." Canderous raised his fist up signalling the trio to stop. They scanned around for a moment before Canderous moved to the edge of the overpass, inspecting the waterways below.

"We've got watercraft but I see no form of spaceport. This place looks pretty rural. for a core world. This stuff -seems- Alderaanian but somethings still not right." Canderous notices the space needle off in the distance and points to it. "If there's anything that looks like a spaceport, that'd be it. We can grab a watercraft and travel along the coast to it if we wanna avoid trouble."
avatar
Vasiil

Posts : 148
Join date : 2018-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Kravis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:34 am

West Seattle Highschool
-VASILI/REVIVAL-
-DOOM SLAYER-

The Slayer had regained his footing after surveying the mess he had caused from his fall. The pain of the fall quickly dimished as he took out his rage on a nearby car by kicking it and sending it sliding into the side of a building rather unspectacularly. The Slayer twitched his head towards the sounds of gunshots and clenches his fists. It had been too long since The Slayer had heard the sounds of other weapons other than the one's he used. With his dampened speed he broke into a sprint down the street and quickly flew past Madison High School, Leaving behind cracks in the pavement from his speed.




The Doom Slayer grinded to a halt as he came up to the High School where the shots had come from. But from his view. Nothing was here except recently killed corpses. The sounds of moans and suckling noises coming from the north as well as addintional shots drew the Hellwalker's attention. With incredible speed. He bolted off and found himself at the back of a group of the monsters he had seen before. Swarming something he could not see. The Slayer charged forward and began ripping into the crowd. One-by-one. The Slayer ripped limbs off. Punched creatures into a black, gory mess of goo and used the arms of one of the monsters to club some of the creatures in his way. More creatures erupted from the nearby school and made their way to the Doom Slayer's flank. The Hellwalker turned and quickly pulled his super shotgun and began blasting at the approaching monsters after having thinned out nearly twelve of the original monsters that were swarming someone. Making it easier for them to escape or take care of the rest.
avatar
Kravis

Posts : 195
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Vasiil on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:44 am

West Seattle Highschool
Ocelot
Several creatures were blown apart from an unknown behind them. Others became distracted which gave Ocelot time to snatch a nanomachine injector. He stuck the needle directly into his heart and injected it. His hearts beat started to regulate and Ocelot felt a surge of energy as he swung his baton around into the side of another creature. He continues to finish off the remaining creatures that were close to him before shutting his baton down and sticking it back into its belt. He pulls out his revolver and quickly reloads it.

At this point he notices a man clad in primarily Green colored armor and takes shots at a mob of the creatures emerging from the highschool. He takes the time every two or so shots to reload. Ocelot then notices a creature coming up behind the armored man unnoticed. He takes aim and fires a shot into the bulky green shoulderplate of the Doom Slayer, the round ricochets off perfectly landing a shot into the creatures head.
avatar
Vasiil

Posts : 148
Join date : 2018-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Kravis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:49 am

West Seattle Highschool
-VASILI-
-DOOM SLAYER-

The Doom Slayer continued to blast the incoming attackers to pieces the more they continued to close in until he ran out of shells. The Slayer locked his shotgun onto his back and prepared to do battle with his fists until a round pinged off his armor and into a creature at his side. The Slayer twitched and swung around to stare down the man who shot at him. This was a rarity. Seeing a human such as himself without being a corpse, a cultist, or a demon. The Slayer didn't have much time to signal anything as a monster jumped on his back. He reached up and grabbed the beast and pulled it over his head and onto the ground. He reached down and ripped the head of the monster off it's shoulders and threw it like a football at the closest monster.

The Hellwalker slowly backpedaled and grabbed at his energy pistol and fired bolts of plasma at the monsters approaching him. The horde nearly numbered over eighty with some of them being smaller than others. The Doom Slayer soon found himself next to the man's left side that he had inadvertently saved and continued putting down endless rounds from his pistol while his left hand stood clenched. Ready to punch anything that got near.
avatar
Kravis

Posts : 195
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Vasiil on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:59 am

West Seattle Highschool
Ocelot stared at the hulking armored figures impressive physical strength but didn't let himself become distracted for too long as he continued to fire shots off at any new target that presented itself. He noticed the mans armor but didn't see any markings, though he did notice his pistol which seems to be shooting some sort of concentrated energy was marked with a UAC.

Ocelot looked back toward the horde as the Slayer stopped next to him. "This guy wants to fight all of these things? There are more of them than we have ammunition." He twirled his revolver for a few seconds letting some targets get closer before stopping it perfectly in his hand and firing.
"Whoever you are, we're outnumbered 8 to 1. I think we're going to need more firepower if we're going to get out of this alive. Don't you think?
avatar
Vasiil

Posts : 148
Join date : 2018-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Kravis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:07 am

West Seattle Highschool
-VASILI-
-DOOM SLAYER-

The Doom Slayer stopped as his pistol began to overheat and he delivered a quick blow with his left fist that collapsed the skull of one of the creatures charging the duo. He looked to his right for a moment and then remembered his loss of powers and ammunition when he first arrived to this place. The Doom Slayer locked his pistol to his waist and waited for the human to make his move before the Slayer decided on what to do next. As some of the monsters got close. He'd dispatch them with throat holds, tosses, and dismemberments to buy time for the human to react.
avatar
Kravis

Posts : 195
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Vasiil on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:23 am

West Seattle Highschool


Ocelot thought to himself, pulling from his extensive knowledge of all things military espionage. "Seattle would be base to navy and coast guard assets, even the National Guard have an armory here. First things first, though, we need to get to the water." He looked northward down the street, spotting a truck in the middle of a large intersection at the end of the block.

"Follow my lead!" Ocelot shouted as he started sprinting ahead toward the truck taking shots at straggling creatures in front of him. Look back for a split second to confirm he was being followed. He made it to the truck and swung the door open, hopping in. "Cover me and let's hope this thing still works!" He checks the ignition to see a set of keys already inserted, he twists them hoping to start the engine.
avatar
Vasiil

Posts : 148
Join date : 2018-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Sargo922 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:33 am

Seattle, Industrial District
Sargo - Khadgar



Khadgar looked over the large hulk of the crashed starship, cupping his chin as he inspected the outer hull \"It's definitely not of the Legion...Or the Naaru for that matter...No, this is something else."\ Scanning around again, Khadgar found that the ice trail seemed to have stopped for a moment near an old factory building, and that signs of battle could be seen before the trail seemed to disappear.

The Old Archmage realized that in his current state he'd be hard pressed to defend himself \"I need to find a vein of Arcane Energy...allow myself to recharge from it. Perhaps if I concentrate..."\ He knelt down, placing his hand upon the ground and channeled some of his energy, trying to locate the closest magical vein nearest to him and then proceeding in that direction.


Last edited by Sargo922 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sargo922

Posts : 54
Join date : 2018-02-09
Age : 21
Location : Canadialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Vasiil on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:57 am

West Seattle Bridge
-Canderous-


As Canderous scans outwards, his wingman Sikat speaks up over their comms. "Looks like we have some more company, down the bridge. They don't see Dog or I yet but they probably see you. Canderous continues looking outward unflinchingly as he speaks quietly into his helmet. Stay low, we'll do what we did with that other force user. Can you see who they are?" Sikat peaks up examining the two who are awake. "One armored, armed with some sort of arm cannon. Another armed with a...Sword...Blast, his eyes are a wicked shade of yellow, it's another sith.

Canderous turns to his left and starts slowly making his way down the overpass, Sikat readies his rifle on the trunk of car to cover him. Dog hits the deck and starts low crawling underneath vehicles making his way closer to Canderous. (Sikat)"Dog! Dammit! Where are you going? (Dog) "Relax, brother, just staying in effective pistol range." (Sikat) "Maybe you wanna tell me next time...Mandalore, do you think this sith is gonna be up to talk or should we just shoot him? Canderous continues trying to keep his dialogue to a minimum. "Could be a rival, worth finding out."

avatar
Vasiil

Posts : 148
Join date : 2018-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Sargo922 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:14 pm

West Seattle Bridge

Samus is awoken by a ping off her combat visor's motion tracker, turning to the source, she barely notices figures darting behind the vehicles, she wakes Duke up with a nudge of her foot, walking past Geralt "Wait here, I'll see if they're friendly or not."

Samus walks out, keeping her arm cannon ready but not aimed to the newcomers as she waves her free hand in the air, signalling that she wants to talk.

Sargo922

Posts : 54
Join date : 2018-02-09
Age : 21
Location : Canadialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Kravis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:06 pm

West Seattle High School
-VASILI/REVIVAL-
-DOOM SLAYER-

The Doom Slayer spun around after ripping the spine of one of the monsters out with his bare hand. He watched the human call out to him as he jumped into the truck at the end of the street. The Slayer look back over towards the monsters for a second and then looked down at his empty shotgun and his overheated pistol. He crushed the spine in his left hand out of rage as he turned and ran towards the truck. He spun around to face the back of the truck and ripped the tailgate off with his two hands before disposing of it by throwing it into a group of the monsters. The tailgate ripped them all in half by the strength of the attack and Doom Slayer climbed into the back. He proceeded to protect the truck as the monsters tried to climb up into the back of the truck by kicking, ripping and punching the monsters off the truck.

*The Truck's engine crackles to life fortunately. With 1/4 of gas left in the tank.*



-@KHADGAR/SARGO-

*The Mage's powers were hard to hold but something seemed to lead him on past the Industrial district and towards I-5 where a path of frost seems to be heading.*



-West Seattle Bridge Air-
-SARGO, SLY, VASILI, PEPPER-


Up in the sky 'The Demon', Ridley had been regenerating his lost finger until he spotted something most interesting. A group of humans that were dotting the bridge down below. He began to glide towards them until he saw something that made his belly well up with fire. \"SAMUS!"\ Ridley dove straight down towards the bridge and came gliding up behind Duke, Samus, and Gerlat. Ordo and his men would be able to see the beast gliding towards them first unless someone spotting him in the air. The Monster opened his mouth and unleashed a goul of plasma from his jaws to spray the bridge including Duke, Samus, Geralt and Ordo's group in a strafing attack.
avatar
Kravis

Posts : 195
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Sargo922 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:09 pm

Samus looks up at as her combat sensor pings a familiar threat, one from her world, her eyes going wide as she leaps to the side, activating her space jump unit to get out of the way as she brings her arm cannon up, charging up and firing a charge bolt at Ridley in response, aiming for his mouth. "Why can't you ever stay dead! Haven't you tormented me enough already!"

Sargo922

Posts : 54
Join date : 2018-02-09
Age : 21
Location : Canadialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Kravis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:27 pm

South Seattle, 15th Ave S
-ARTHAS-


Arthas continued on his conquest. Following the pull of Frostmourne's blade as it led him towards wandering souls. The street he walked was nearly devoid of life with most of the monsters seemingly concentrated near the Warp and the surrounding area with only a few stragglers between him and his destination. However strangely. Even as he fell the abominations. He could not raise them to his service. \"These things lack even a soul or the ability to be raised..This is not of any Necromancy I've seen before.."

The Lich King continued on his own. Devoid of any passion to pursue the humans who insulted his presence. He needed a army before he could begin to find out why he was taken here.
avatar
Kravis

Posts : 195
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Sargo922 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:33 pm

South Seattle, I-5

-KHADGAR-

The Archmage shook his head, the trail of frost leading him back the way he practically came, he quickly dispatched the singular or small groups of creatures he encountered on his way, he needed to recharge, recover his mana and try to find a way to get access to his other spells, or he'd be in huge trouble if he encountered something significantly stronger. He had a strange feeling that he couldn't shake, that the path he was taking was leading him to something dark, as the deep chill seemed...familiar. Distant, but familiar to him.

The archmage steeled himself, adjusting his robes as he followed the trail of ice, slowly coming along the already slain bodies of more creatures as he made his way towards 15th Ave, determined to find the source of this deep chill.

Sargo922

Posts : 54
Join date : 2018-02-09
Age : 21
Location : Canadialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Kravis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:54 pm

South Seattle, I-5, 15th Ave S. Near Comet Lodge Cemetary
-SARGO-
-ARTHAS-

The Lich King paused as he neared the turnabout leading towards the nearby cemetary he felt. He slowly turned around and peered off into the distance to spot a robed man following his path. He slowly turned thinking to himself \"This one is not like the others I have found..But even worse. He reminds me of the Kirin Tor."\ The Lich King took a few steps forward and dragged Frostmourne behind him. Creating a wave of blue energy that trailed behind the Lich King.
avatar
Kravis

Posts : 195
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <IC> Main Thread RP HERE

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum