Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMNI-LOG :: Barrik Volgun :: Belly of the beast.

Go down

OMNI-LOG :: Barrik Volgun :: Belly of the beast. Empty OMNI-LOG :: Barrik Volgun :: Belly of the beast.

Post by Kravis Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:19 am

"So, let me recount the past few hours that I've been stuck down here. When we came back from the dustbowl I went down into engineering to fix a problem with the mass effect field core. Well, everything was going smooth. One thing that was a bit off is that Adjutant wanted me to head down into the internals to fix a problem with the core's capacitor. I went down into the tunnels and the worse thing that could happen, happened. I got fucking stuck."

"I've had to fix the capacitor to keep it at a stable level for FTL travel but I had no way of telling the crew that I was down there. The capacitor must've fried electronics. So my best guess is that Addy thinks my suit's signal is still in engineering. Yeah. That would explain a lot since people don't seem all too bothered that I haven't been seen for the past 24 HOURS."

I have nothing but a grain bar to eat."

"I'm done waiting around to see if someone is going to come get me.. looks like I'm getting out the hard way."
Kravis
Kravis
Lead Coder

Back to top Go down