Steam Name: mia
Steam ID: miathehuman

How long have you been roleplaying?: 3 years
How long have you been playing serious GMod RP?: 3 years
How long have you been playing serious Fallout RP?: probably just under a year
Do you have decent knowledge with the Fallout canon?: Yes

Character's Full Name: Dottie Ziegler
Character's Age: 22
Character's Physical Description: 5'5 120 pound blonde woman with red lips wearing a dress and heels
Character's Gender: female
Character's Race: white

Authorizations being applied for: Vault dweller
Write a detailed in-canon backstory how your character obtained these authorizations:(One - Two paragraphs) She was born into a vault where she taught children, and then eventually, the doors opened
List the pros of these authorizations: I have a valid reason to be a very positive person
List the cons of these authorizations: Making sure that the character's entire story/ thing is that they're from a vault
Do you understand that if you abuse these authorizations, you can and will have them removed from your character or killed outright?: yes
Write a 10-15 line /me scenario of you making use of the above authorizations: 
/me gasps when the two pull guns on each other. "Hey, hey, y'all just met! Relax!"
/me frowns at the sound of a distant deathclaw. She mutters, "God ain't even trying..."
/me sighs, as if she had been asked the question thousands of times. "Vaults are hard to explain to someone who never knew the world pre-war. This place looks so... different from what I know."
/me enters the room, smiling idly. She waves to a few strangers, a few friends, before taking a seat.
/me leans into the mirror, lifting her head upward so she can see her lips a bit better. She carefully applies her lipstick so as to not use much of the remaining tube.
/me gently wipes her eyes, so as not to smudge her make-up. "Sometimes I just lose a little faith, when I see this world y'all live in. I wish I was born into this, so I didn't have to get used to it." 
/me gets mean in the face, fast. "Don't you touch my fuckin' dog."
/me immediately screams at the sound of gunshots. She ducks behind whoever is closest to her.
/me adjusts in her bed multiple times, groans repeatedly, and finally decides to sleep on the floor. "Y'all sleep on damn hay..."
Lastly, understand that if you are accepted, you will still be monitored to make sure that you're capable of rping with these authorizations correctly, If you cannot then your auths will be revoked: okay

Extra Notes: (optional)

Last edited by miaciucci on Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

miaciucci

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this the right spot

Post by Kravis on Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:21 pm

Fix your app x2
Kravis

View user profile

Back to top Go down