Character Authorization Application: Paul

Go down

Character Authorization Application: Paul

Post by SlyCoopr on Wed May 30, 2018 6:49 pm

Steam Name: Sly
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:48735183

How long have you been roleplaying?: 4-5 years
How long have you been playing serious GMod RP?: 4-5 years
How long have you been playing serious Fallout RP?: On and off since I started, totaling around a year.
Do you have decent knowledge with the Fallout canon?: Yes.

Character's Full Name: Paul Jameson
Character's Age: 27
Character's Physical Description: 5'11/Caucasian/Dark Unkept Hair/Bearded/Dark Brown Eye/Eye Patch Over Leftr Eye.
Character's Gender: Male
Character's Race: Human

Authorizations being applied for: Bounty Hunter
Write a detailed in-canon backstory how your character obtained these authorizations: 'Paul hopped around from city to city: group to group. One day he came across a group of people who were just trying to get by so he decided to join and give his help. As the weeks went by, one member stood out to Paul, a man who seemed to have a screw loose and would constantly be expressing his love for several women. When the women turned him away they would end up dead days later. Paul noticed this and decided to take matters into his own hands. He grabbed his Hunting Rifle and confronted the man and after a scuffle, he finally killed his enemy, but at the cost of his eye. He left the community after as they had a rule against murder.

He came across a town with a Bounty Board, he was starving and in desperate need of caps. He found a bounty for a man who was guilty of raping and murdering two young girls and fleeing town, so he took it as it resonated with him from several days earlier. He set out and found him, killed him and collected the bounty. The caps were good and it gained him a rep as a marksman around the town so he continued to work as a Bounty Hunter. After two years, the board became empty and work was dry, hunting criminals became his livelihood so he collected his rifle and headed out to find a new town for work.'

List the pros of these authorizations: Reputation as a Bounty Hunter and a great shot with his Hunting Rifle.
List the cons of these authorizations: Missing an eye so is blind to his left side and only works as a Bounty Hunter so jobs may be sparse.
Do you understand that if you abuse these authorizations, you can and will have them removed from your character or killed outright?: Yes, I do.

Write a 10-15 line /me scenario of you making use of the above authorizations: /me sits on the hillside, watching the doorway his target should be walking though within the next hour. His rifle aimed and steady as he breathes slowly. A sound to his left startles him, he jerks his head to the left seeing a frog. He chuckles to himself as he goes back to watching the door, as he does it opens. As the first man walks out, he studies him. He doesn't match the description, he waits, a second man follows. It's him. He takes aim, focuses and fires into his neck. Before his body hits the ground, his bodyguard that walked out before spins and pulls a gun. Paul takes the second shot and kills him before he can do anything. He waits a moment longer, other than a few civilians examining the mess, Paul heads down and collects the proof of the kill, as the client requested, his watch.

Lastly, understand that if you are accepted, you will still be monitored to make sure that you're capable of rping with these authorizations correctly, If you cannot then your auths will be revoked: I understand.

Extra Notes: (optional)
SlyCoopr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Authorization Application: Paul

Post by Kravis on Thu May 31, 2018 4:32 pm

Accepted
Kravis

View user profile

Back to top Go down