How long have you been playing serious Gmod RP?: 5 years
How long have you been playing serious Fallout RP?: 6 months
Do you have decent knowledge with the Fallout canon?: Yes

Character's Full Name:
Character's Age: Graham Rico
Character's Physical Description:
Character's Gender: Male

Authorizations being applied for: Chem Trader

Write a detailed in-canon backstory how your character obtained these authorizations:(One - Two paragraphs)

Graham Rico was born in 2221 somewhere within the confines of a small fortified village in the Baja badlands.. The small short-lived village after Graham’s childhood was decorated of much art and culture, its main purpose to be a supplier of chemicals for traders. Although the livelihood of the small village thrived, the traders outside of the village did not. The life of a chem trader had the dangerous of continuously being threatened by other regions, raiders, and tribes. This made graham’s childhood very aware of the dangers outside the stronghold, being taught a survivalist and the art of creating drugs on his way to carry out his family’s work. Both his parents not biological.

Graham continues to use only what he has learned to continue learning amongst the wasteland. Through the many troubling stories found along the way and with natural nature, Graham urges to offer a way to suppress bad memories that fall upon some wastelanders, allow a way to overcome boundaries when survival is most needed, or simply just have fun.

List the pros of these authorizations: Mood enhancements
List the cons of these authorizations: Withdraw syndrome

Do you understand that if you abuse these authorizations, you can and will have them removed from your character or killed outright?: Yes, I understand this

Write a 10-15 line /me scenario of you making use of the above authorizations:

/me steps towards the table while placing on vinyl gloves, ‘while mostly memorizing’ he quickly examines the instruments and elements before him. He then takes two hardened surgical bags, and a pen.. labeling ‘Radaway’ on two bags. He then finds a bottle and empties a thick compound onto a thin piece of aluminum foil, flattening it with a rolling pin. The man then wraps the foil and gently slides it into a vial, mixing in another solution and some water. After burning the solution by placing the vial on a burner, he takes a tube wrapping around the edge of the vial and connects it with a bag, letting the contents of the vial fill the bag until it is full. He does this again with a second bag.

Lastly, do you understand that if you are accepted, you will still be monitored to make sure that you're capable of rping with these authorizations correctly, If you cannot then your auths will be revoked: Yes, I understand this

Extra Notes: (optional)
drewsane12

View user profile http://www.baconsizzling.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Authorization Application: Graham Rico

Post by Kravis on Tue May 15, 2018 7:48 pm

Accepted since i know you can rp, don't abuse it.

You'll start with a choice of 2 chems with 3 of each. msg me on steam
Kravis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum